Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small memorial to former Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle. He was i believe the most highest decorated sniper in U.S. Military his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small memorial to former Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle. He was i believe the most highest decorated sniper in U.S. Military his

A small memorial to former Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle. He was i believe the most highest decorated sniper in U.S. Military history, and an American Hero. Please no comments or bad opinions of the man. He protected this great nation. Thanks. -Jack

-I am going to respect you asking for no negative comments about him, so I will avoid voicing my opinion.
    -I do not believe he deserves any more recognition than everyone else that has died defending/after defending our country, so I would like to expand this 'memorial' to everyone that has died.

Comment

JM,
      I am not going to get into any debates with you, as I respect you and your opinion. However, this was in no means trying to give him "special treatment" over the other brave men who serve and die for our country every day. I, like you, have my own opinion of the man, whom I respect very much. And, I believe that this man was a great hero, like others. I simply wished to pay my respects to this man who was sadly killed young, leaving behind his wife and kids, and his friend who was killed as well.

Comment

-I should of been more clear. The media is giving him "special treatment" compared others who have died. I still feel like you should of mentioned the others who have died.
        -Why do you feel that he was a great hero/respect him so much(I mean this in a nice way, I am just curious)? I do not know all that much about the man besides his record kill count(which I do not think matters) and the bad parts of his life.

Comment

I am currently reading his book, American Sniper. To be honest, I not only admire him for his bravery (just as I do every man or woman who serves/served) but I just.......I like the guy. After seeing many interviews, he just seems like a man that I respect. I also admire the extreme precision and training he went through and used every day in the field.

- You are RIGHT, I really should have extended my memorial to all of those who have died serving this country. I suppose my writing skills and overall getting my point across will mature as I get older. Thanks as always for the "discussion".
          - Jack

Comment

I have read his book, and he saved the lives of countless American and NATO soldiers in Iraq by taking out insurgents before they had a chance to set off IEDs, suicide vests, etc. I also respect him because he gave up his military career because it was putting too much strain on his marriage and family life, even though the SEALs wanted him to go on a 5th deployment. Definitely an American hero.

Comment

As with most folks, I wish he could have lived a much longer life. Thank you and God Bless Chris Kyle and his family.
              Respectfully,
              charlie

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lost some cover; pic heavy
                by fitch270
                ​ ​ ​ Long story shorter, my Aunt’s 70’ish year old spring line plugged up last Friday, a combination of old iron pipe and poly. The only way to...
                Yesterday, 06:07 PM
              • Covid-19
                by jhjimbo
                Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
              • Spur of the moment rifle
                by Amflyer
                I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                09-17-2020, 11:25 AM
              • The $20 Shooting Shack
                by fitch270
                So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
                09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
              • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
                by dewman
                one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
                09-15-2020, 08:42 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X