Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In New York State high cap. mags. are banned. AR's need to be registered. The Nazis are in New York State and are disguised as p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In New York State high cap. mags. are banned. AR's need to be registered. The Nazis are in New York State and are disguised as p

In New York State high cap. mags. are banned. AR's need to be registered. The Nazis are in New York State and are disguised as politicians. You have one year to register your AR. If you get caught with an unregistered AR you will be arrested and charged as a felon. Don't think this can happen to you in your home state? Think again. Check out the SAFE Act just passed in N.Y. State. As far as the politicians care you might as well go back to hunting with rocks and sticks. By the sounds of the SAFE Act your turkey gun with the pistol grip is an assault weapon. Your semi-auto pistol with drop out mag is an assault weapon. Your semi-auto Ruger 10/22 with drop out high cap mag of ten rounds - assault weapon, because now your ten round mag is considered a high cap mag. In N.Y. State you are limited to a seven round mag. If caught with a mag with more than seven rounds in a mag it is a misdemeanor. You get caught with a high cap mag - misdemeanor. All high cap. mags. are to be sold... out of state within in one year of the SAFE Act law that passed. A NICS check is required to buy ammo. This law was passed over night. Don't think this can happen to you? Think again. I know this can happen, I live in New York State and it is real. Here is the link: http://open.nysenate.gov/legislation/bill/S2230-2013. The politicians don't call this gun control, they call it 'common sense'.

I guess the NY voters only have themselves to blame, since they were the ones who voted the liberals into office.

Comment

New York City dominates the voting market in New York State. Rural New York State residents are out numbered by NYC. There are more politicians in NYC that control the state than in the rest of the whole state. New York State needs to secede from NYC and that is the only way rural residents will change the state. Just remember who got voted as president. It wasn't just New York voters, but the country as a whole. Remember if you sit idly by and don't help out, because you live in another state and think this won't happen to me; just remember how Hitler took over. New York State is dominated by Democrats who are mostly from NYC and vicinty and the Democrats are the ones pushing for the gun control. NYC wants NY State to be like them. And for one second you think the Democrats won't come after your guns, you are sadly mistaken. For the most part it wasn't NY STATE voters, but New York City voters who voted the liberals into office. Look at the history of Governors that have been voted into office in NY State, they all come from NY City. Where is the fairness in that for NY State? So, before anybody says "NY voters only have themselves to blame" you have to realize who is being voted in and from where.

Comment

MN has this same type of legislation pending and they too have one party rule. Today the biggest problem with political parties is they vote party interest, not common sense or what is best for their state or country.
        I totally understand the frustration with these proposals and laws but comparing any of our fellow citizens to Nazis at this point is over the top. Please let's try not to stoop to the level of our opponents.
        A reason for optimism----According to a Forbes article published over the weekend the NRA is winning the battle for public opinion by wide margins. (10-15%)
        later,
        charlie

Comment

I agree people vote their party regardless what evil they may behold and it is wrong. A vote should be for what is good for "We the people.....". They don't vote for what is best for us all. If they are not Nazi, they are wolves in sheep clothing. When does the point come when we do go over the top? When it is too late? Anybody ever hear of the Bilderberg Group?

Comment

www.nysenate.gov/webform/stand-second-amendment-standing-new-york-state-senator-kathleen-marchione Here's Sen Mrchione's link for the petition. Sign up get your friends & their friends too

Comment

To the person who gave everybody here a negative on their comment; state why their comment was not a good comment. Those who posted had at least one 'Yes' on their comment.

Comment

Hey Johnnie,
                I have always enjoy reading your comments. You've been here a long time. You are one of the few left who probably remember Bo, DJH, Kody, The Captain etc. The Captain is out of country protecting our freedoms (thank you and come home safe sir).
                Your concern is well placed, 2nd amendment rights are one of the bedrock freedoms we enjoy.
                And these questions you ask are good,
                "When does the point come when we do go over the top? When it is too late?"
                I do not have a good answer.
                Our freedoms are under siege on many fronts and now in particular gun ownership. The gun controllers are attempting to divide and conquer us. They are attempting to shame banks, retailers and investors into getting out anything firearm.
                They are pitting hunters against, target shooters, collectors and those who own defensive firearms. Judging by the comments on this site and others the gun controllers are starting to have some success.
                Senator Reid announced the gun bill will be broken into separate pieces for senate consideration which I fear will encourage gun owners to further snipe at each other in an effort to protect their own interests.
                I am old enough to remember how the gun control act of 1968 became law. Back then they demonized handgun owners, used the phrase "Saturday Night Special's only purpose is kill people" to describe any low cost handgun. Hunters supported this, because they didn't need those guns to kill game or didn't own one themselves. (tactics sound a little familiar?)
                Prior to '68 the NRA was mostly a marksman's group with no lobbying arm so there was no opposition.
                Because of this gun control measure the NRA became a powerful lobby focusing on one issue-gun rights. The gun control act of '68 has since been repealed and with few exceptions gun rights have been expanded across the country and this is no accident it took a lot of hard work with no compromise.
                Let's hope we can all stand together and weather this storm while working to repeal any law like the one in NY that hastily gets passed.
                In spite of all that is going on right now, I don't see any group of Americans advocating any of the sort of crimes committed by the Nazis. Rather, I see similar political tactics that were used in England and Australia to suppress gun ownership.
                Our struggle now is political and legal so we all have to become engaged by donating money/time, calling our representatives, writing letters, working on a campaign for the right person and talking to our neighbors.
                Let's all go forth to the debate with determination and good cheer.
                later,
                charlie

Comment

Hi Charlie,
                  I enjoy reading your comments, too. Yes, I've been here a long time and do remember Bo, DJH, Kody, The Captain. You have been on here for some time yourself. Bo always had wisdom to lay on us. I always enjoyed dropJHook's comments, because he gave us the view of North American Indian's take on life and the Creator. I also remember the'68 Gun Conrol Act.
                  In reference to my Nazi comment; I was referring to how they had people register their firearms. Poor choice of words on my part.
                  You hit the nail on the head. The gun controllers are attempting to divide and conquer us. Years ago a friend of mine said he doesn't own a pistol so he didn't care about what law was passed on pistols. Problem is, it opens doors for laws he would never see coming or want that would pertain to his rifle, shotgun, or muzzleloader.
                  We need to stand tall, persevere, and choose our words carefully. And like you said.... "Our struggle now is political and legal so we all have to become engaged by donating money/time, calling our representatives, writing letters, working on a campaign for the right person and talking to our neighbors."
                  Take care Charlie and will talk again..... Johnnie

Comment

The FEDS denied it!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Covid-19
                      by jhjimbo
                      Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                      09-17-2020, 10:38 PM
                    • Spur of the moment rifle
                      by Amflyer
                      I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                      09-17-2020, 11:25 AM
                    • The $20 Shooting Shack
                      by fitch270
                      So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
                      09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
                    • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
                      by dewman
                      one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
                      09-15-2020, 08:42 AM
                    • Dewman goes Teal hunting.
                      by dewman
                      So one of the farmers who doesn't hunt doves does hunt rails & snipe which opened the 1st, and teal which opened yesterday (Saturday). He asked me...
                      09-13-2020, 04:48 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X