Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know there are a lot of opinions about why we can not (sold out) buy different types of ammo, but does anyone have any facts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know there are a lot of opinions about why we can not (sold out) buy different types of ammo, but does anyone have any facts?

I know there are a lot of opinions about why we can not (sold out) buy different types of ammo, but does anyone have any facts?

Panic haha. People are just afraid of what might happen so they are buying much more ammunition than normal, but the amount of ammunition being produced has remained the same.

Comment

JM, Is this your opinion? Please post where you read ammunition is being produced at about the same rate.

Comment

-I suppose me calling it a "panic reaction" could be called a personal opinion, but it is shared by most people.
        -Ammunition factories have been producing ammunition as quickly as they can. Trust me, if they could make more they would in a heartbeat. They make good money on ammunition sales.

Comment

sdfg

Comment

he is just giving his two cents. and i am familiar with what he is saying. i wouldn't come to any internet site for actual facts

Comment

mnwhitetailhunter, Where is the best place to get facts?

Comment

Maybe you should try calling the company, ever thought of that?

Comment

I did and yes. It is not rocket science. They sell the product and don't track "why" it is sold out. Supply and demand on their end. Very interesting topic. The manufacturing end of this is maybe the answer, but I have no clue. Just no they have been sold out for months and still can't by them.

Comment

So what I am learing here is we should call the company/business instead of looking at what is written on their website. I would think if you were to call them you would get the same answers posted on their website. I understand some people and some companies are not worth believing, but I think for most if you take information from their site it should be factual. Always exceptions, but generally speaking. Trust and verify.

Comment

Just to clarify, when I said call the company, I meant the ammo manufacturing company. Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Comment

Same answer different company.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget