Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was looking at back powders to use and sall the there was pyrodex,777,and regular powder i was wondeing wut kind would be the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big O
    replied
    There is some "new" stuff called "clean shot" too.

Leave a comment:

• whietailterror
    replied
    in my personal experince pyrodox cleans easier but losse powder shoots farther and more accurate plus it is a lot easier to mess with the loads for optimal performance and the kick really isn't mor with either one

Leave a comment:

• yungdeerslayer
    replied
    well i was traind if the gun kicks hard its a good gun

Leave a comment:

• 6phunter
    replied
    I'VE prefer pyrodex for ez use to clean up, I'Ve got a friend that is a state champion that says blackpowder is preferred by top shooters .YOU might try one then the others and see which best meets youre needs . A lot of kids are affected by what they have heard about a gun ''KICKING"". I never mention recoil or ''kicking'' when teaching kids and they seldom have any problems with it. Those that are concerned i'll show them that they can shoot from the hip or one handed without any i'll effects. MY son was 9 years old and shot clay targets with a 12 ga. and was reliable with a 30.06 Blackpowder rifles make a lot of noise and lots of smoke but have very little recoil. Shoot often until you get comfortable and think about no more .

Leave a comment:

• i was looking at back powders to use and sall the there was pyrodex,777,and regular powder i was wondeing wut kind would be the

i was looking at back powders to use and sall the there was pyrodex,777,and regular powder i was wondeing wut kind would be the cleanest and most accurat and wut kicks the most.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dads gun #2 Browning auto5 20ga
    by dewman
    Last time it was shot was a pheasant hunt in Colorado in '84. I'll have to remedy that. This gun is feather light. Wish the choke was ic or mod. It's...
    Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  • Dads gun #1 S&W 28-2. .357
    by dewman
    Got my fathers 28-2 357 to go with my 29-2 44mag. Check out the safari land flap holster. ...
    Yesterday, 07:59 AM
  • What is taking so long ?
    by jhjimbo
    Can't be that hard for the Administrator to 86 the spammers....
    09-21-2020, 07:52 PM
  • Burn cream
    by CD2
    Drugstore used to carry a white silver cream.
    No longer does.
    Was maybe 10 bucks or so for a little tube.
    Bargain.

Got...
    09-21-2020, 05:39 PM
  • Colorado surprise. Couple of dads guns.
    by dewman
    So even with all the wrangling being done to screw we 4 sons of my father I got a little lucky. Even though my stepmom is still alive and her 3 sons from...
    09-20-2020, 10:12 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X