Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was looking at back powders to use and sall the there was pyrodex,777,and regular powder i was wondeing wut kind would be the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was looking at back powders to use and sall the there was pyrodex,777,and regular powder i was wondeing wut kind would be the

i was looking at back powders to use and sall the there was pyrodex,777,and regular powder i was wondeing wut kind would be the cleanest and most accurat and wut kicks the most.

Pyrodex is one of the cleanest, and they all kick young man, it depends on the amount of powder in the gun.
    Good luck and good hunting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
      by jhjimbo
      If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
      10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
    • Pay it forward
      by fitch270
      I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
      10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
    • Reloading Gear Order
      by fitch270
      I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
      10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
    • Ruger Oops! Round 2
      by dewman
      Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
      10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
    • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
      by Ernie
      Any handgun hunters here?
      Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
      10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X