Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

browning x-bolt hunter in 30-06 vs winchester model 70 feather weight 30-06 it will be used mainly as a coyote gun in the winte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browning x-bolt hunter in 30-06 vs winchester model 70 feather weight 30-06 it will be used mainly as a coyote gun in the winte

browning x-bolt hunter in 30-06 vs winchester model 70 feather weight 30-06 it will be used mainly as a coyote gun in the winter but will also be used as a deer gun if one of my freinds brings me up to there cabin some time. it will also be used if i ever go elk hunting or other big game hunts as i grow older. i know many of you will say no get the synthetic stock but evenn the i hunt coyotes in the snowy winters of mn i just love the look of wood and no i am not really worrying about the furs on coyotes. i just want a great shooter out of the box with no modifications. i also want it to be very reliable. also which one will be better for handiling size. i like the sleek looks of the x-bolt and the 60 degree bolt lift but i like the claw extracter on the m70. i have heard that the browning is more accurate but the winchester is more reliable because of controlled feed. i also like that the m70 says MADE IN THE U.S.A. on the barrel while the browning says MADE IN JAPAN of the barrel. i just want an accurate reliable gun tthat is the best all around gun.

Like in A River Runs Through It: Again---half as long. Rewrite. Again, half as long. Rewrite.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget