Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok OL members, Walking Dead started back up tonight. If you had to carry only one sidearm and one rifle what would you choose to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok OL members, Walking Dead started back up tonight. If you had to carry only one sidearm and one rifle what would you choose to

Ok OL members, Walking Dead started back up tonight. If you had to carry only one sidearm and one rifle what would you choose to keep the zombies from attacking?

My old reliable springfield 1911 in .45acp. If i am gonna get eaten by a zombie i wanna go down with one of my favorite guns.
    BTW, I love the walking dead

Comment

I'm with Smitty - I wanna go down with my two favorites. I would take my 1911 in .45ACP and my .30-30.

Comment

My Glock 40 cal and my Stag AR.

Comment

I think it would make sense to carry something you could keep fed. I’ve got an old Challenger III pistol that shoots pretty straight. A .22 isn’t as noisy and might not mess up a zombie head like a .500 Smith, but I would say you could find ammo for a .22 about anywhere. Plus, you could fill your pockets with shells and not have your pants fall down. I guess I would pack my 10/22 rifle for the same reason.

Comment

I would take my 12Ga Street Cleaner 25 Rounds of #4 BuckShot and S/S Springfield GI 45Acp with Hornadys
            Zombie Stoper Ammo......Lol Boyz

Comment

I'd take my .312-09 converted Rugerton with the 68 shot magazine and my 16 ga. rotating cylinder handgun with alternating slug and #1 buck rounds.

Comment

---And a roll of paper towels to clean off the spatter.

Comment

REALLY???!!! ZOMBIES???!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!
                  Are you all 12 years old or what?
                  You like zombie movies, I get it, thats cool. But this is Outdoor Life, not DC comics. Embarrassing.

Comment

Last time I checked cowboy, OL magazine has had plenty of articles about guns for use of zombies. It's called having fun, try it.

Comment

Cowbow,
                      I'll agree with you that some people go too far with the topic of zombies, but this is just a fun question. The only thing on this thread that is childish was your comment.

Comment

I hate to say this, but I agree with cowboy, zombies, (and zombie shows) are DUMB.
                        However, if there were such things as zombies, then I think I would want something on the order of a .50 BMG...

Comment

I would take my Kimber .45 and and .22 long rifle.

Comment

Hahaha! Oh I love this! Like Smitty18 and JM I flat LOVE my m1911a1 but for zombies I want LOTSA bullets! Its gotta be a 10/22 with half a dozen 50 round clips filled with hollow points and bull barreled mark III for the up-close-and-personal stuff. Hmm..... never realized I was such a Ruger buff......

Comment

i would make a base with everyone i know and everyone gets there guns and we just kick some but.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                                by fitch270
                                Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                                Today, 08:27 PM
                              • Unusual Sound
                                by jhjimbo
                                At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                                Today, 02:17 PM
                              • bedding on new rifle
                                by Amflyer
                                Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                                Today, 12:22 AM
                              • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                                by fitch270
                                Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                                Yesterday, 08:57 PM
                              • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
                                by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
                                09-23-2020, 07:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X