Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Browning X Bolt in 300 Win Mag with a 26 inch barrel. I am about to have my gunsmith cut the barrel down to 24 inches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sounded like a fellow on the edge of getting a new gun; just little nudge and.... isn't that what friends are for? ;-D)
    later,
    charlie

Comment

The question remains.. on the edge of what? I am convinced that you and I will meet some day Charlie Elk. If I survive the next year or two of work I will have some time on my hands, so look out! When that time arrives Kody will assume a new identity. He will become Mr. Leisure. The list is long my friend because so many items have been put on hold for family and work. At least I have time to get my gun rack in good working order for the day when I can focus on using all those fun firearms.

Comment

Yeah there are lots of edges in life kody some you want to be nudged over and others--well---not so much.
        Some day we will meet and that is a day I very much look forward to.
        later,
        charlie

Comment

cheaper to just push your hand an inch forward on the forearm of the stock

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget