Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am 13 and I am left handed what Gun and calabier could you reccomend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am 13 and I am left handed what Gun and calabier could you reccomend?

I am 13 and I am left handed what Gun and calabier could you reccomend?

I'd take a long, hard look at the Savage 11/111 FLNS in 7mm-08. It's a really good rifle with excellent killing ability in that caliber, and it's for lefties.

Comment

It's easy on the shoulder, too.

Comment

Most gun companies make left handed models. Savage is a good buy for the money, in my opinion. I am not familiar with the 7mm-08, but pineywoods knows his stuff. Other good first time calibers are the 25-06, .243, 30-30, and even the .308, take your time, pick the right gun and you will treasure it a lifetime.

Comment

I'm left handed and I mainly shoot a lever action, but my second rifle is a right handed bolt action. It's awkward at first, but as you practice you get used to it.

Comment

I would see if you can find a 25/06 or a .243. Im pretty sure they come in left handed models. I use a .243 and a 25/06. Good luck!

Comment

Any of the rifle manufactures offer left handed models. What do you plan to hunt? Any of the calibers the guys noted will get the job done on deer and more. The 7mm-08 is a very good caliber any would be a lifetime rifle to carry. Remington, Savage, Ruger, Weatherby all offer left handed rifles, The selection is endless.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                by fitch270
                Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                Today, 08:27 PM
              • Unusual Sound
                by jhjimbo
                At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                Today, 02:17 PM
              • bedding on new rifle
                by Amflyer
                Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                Today, 12:22 AM
              • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                by fitch270
                Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                Yesterday, 08:57 PM
              • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
                by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
                09-23-2020, 07:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X