Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever owned, shot, handled the CZ USA P07 Duty and if so would you recommend it? I'm thinking about getting one in .40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PigHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
    Introduced in 2009, the CZ P-07 was the first handgun to feature the convertible Omega trigger system. A simplification of the CZ 75’s hammer ignition method, the Omega’s trigger parts are interlocking in nature, allowing full disassembly and reassembly without the need for gunsmithing experience or tools.

The best part of this system is its convertible decocker/safety system. Whether the user wants to carry the pistol cocked and locked like a 1911 or decocked for a double-action first pull of the trigger, a few minutes time allows the swapping of the safety for a decocking lever or vice versa.

The P-07 received a facelift in 2014, removing any sharp edges and adding forward cocking serrations and interchangeable backstraps. Metal sights, new trigger and hammer designs and a fiber-reinforced polymer rounded out the updates, resulting in a pistol that’s even more comfortable for all-day carry, increasingly adaptable to user preferences and hardier than ever before.
    This handgun gets great reviews! I need to take a closer look.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    Introduced in 2009, the CZ P-07 was the first handgun to feature the convertible Omega trigger system. A simplification of the CZ 75’s hammer ignition method, the Omega’s trigger parts are interlocking in nature, allowing full disassembly and reassembly without the need for gunsmithing experience or tools.

The best part of this system is its convertible decocker/safety system. Whether the user wants to carry the pistol cocked and locked like a 1911 or decocked for a double-action first pull of the trigger, a few minutes time allows the swapping of the safety for a decocking lever or vice versa.

The P-07 received a facelift in 2014, removing any sharp edges and adding forward cocking serrations and interchangeable backstraps. Metal sights, new trigger and hammer designs and a fiber-reinforced polymer rounded out the updates, resulting in a pistol that’s even more comfortable for all-day carry, increasingly adaptable to user preferences and hardier than ever before.

Leave a comment:

• Has anyone ever owned, shot, handled the CZ USA P07 Duty and if so would you recommend it? I'm thinking about getting one in .40

Has anyone ever owned, shot, handled the CZ USA P07 Duty and if so would you recommend it? I'm thinking about getting one in .40S&W; and wanted to hear some real people reviews before I commit.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget