Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in the process of redoing a Mosin Nagant military rifle. In the process of mounting a scope I need a bent bolt for the recei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORbowhunter
    replied
    Excellent! I highly doubt that you will be disappointed, I'm glad that I had the bolt job done every time I shoot it.

Leave a comment:

• Ram1500
    replied
    ORbowhunter,
    Thanks for the info. Got a bolt ordered

Leave a comment:

• ORbowhunter
    replied
    Here is a current auction on gunbroker.com for a bolt conversion by "Max Shepard". http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=225335790

Leave a comment:

• ORbowhunter
    replied
    I had Max Shepard do a bolt job for me and the contact info I have is ([email protected]). I have no idea if this email is still current or not, another place to look for him is at gunbroker.com and do a search for him. He did a great job on my bolt, really top notch work. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Ram1500
    replied
    sucngas, Thanks will check this out.

Leave a comment:

• sucngas
    replied
    Can't help with the contact info for max shepard, but I've heard real good things about the boltman. Here is his webpage.
    http://www.mosinnagant.net/Boltman/Boltman.html

Leave a comment:

• I'm in the process of redoing a Mosin Nagant military rifle. In the process of mounting a scope I need a bent bolt for the recei

I'm in the process of redoing a Mosin Nagant military rifle. In the process of mounting a scope I need a bent bolt for the receiver. I've heard that "Max Shepard" does an excellant job altering these bolts. Does anyone have contact info for him? I searched the web and ebay with no results. Also "SOCAMO" with no results.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget