Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my brother wants to get a single shot .410 and i want to get a .243 is there a gun maker out there where i can buy the .410 and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother wants to get a single shot .410 and i want to get a .243 is there a gun maker out there where i can buy the .410 and

my brother wants to get a single shot .410 and i want to get a .243 is there a gun maker out there where i can buy the .410 and then but a .243 barrel and just switch out when i want the .243? also how accurate is a single shot .243? thanks

In Gander MTN catalog there is a Rossi triple play single shot youth shotgun in 410 that also comes with a .22 LR and .243 barrels, the price is 299.99. I am sure there are others out there as well.

Comment

Check out the Thompson Center Encore; they may have something that will work for you.

Comment

H&R has one that has 25 switch barrles calibers?

Comment

My dad had a rossi and we had a 20 guage and .243 barrel for it. You asked about the accuracy. We werent to impressed with it but i think it needed a good cleanin! Because we bought a single shot .223 and and it didnt shoot very accurate so we took it back and the guy cleaned it for us and than it shot better!

Comment

rossi match pair buy one for about 200 or 300 awesome 243

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
              by jhjimbo
              If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
              10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
            • Pay it forward
              by fitch270
              I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
              10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
            • Reloading Gear Order
              by fitch270
              I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
              10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
            • Ruger Oops! Round 2
              by dewman
              Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
              10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
            • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
              by Ernie
              Any handgun hunters here?
              Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
              10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X