Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this rubbish that FoxNews says you can make an AR-15 out of an airsoft gun??? They said you can use the lower from an ai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this rubbish that FoxNews says you can make an AR-15 out of an airsoft gun??? They said you can use the lower from an ai

What is this rubbish that FoxNews says you can make an AR-15 out of an airsoft gun??? They said you can use the lower from an airsoft on a real upper. The cost of which would be around 1100. This seems preposterous to me. I'm not an AR guru but I just don't see it working. They are relating it to terrorism of couse. Saying it would be untracable. A penny for your thoughts.....

Guess a little pixy dust goes along ways!

Comment

I thinks this comes from a big mistake the ATF made on the West coast. They busted a shipment of airsoft guns thinking they were the real thing so to save face they "declared" airsoft guns dangerous and a threat to national security.

Comment

Somebody has been smoking something good. That's all I can come up with.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• What is taking so long ?
          by jhjimbo
          Can't be that hard for the Administrator to 86 the spammers....
          Today, 07:52 PM
        • Burn cream
          by CD2
          Drugstore used to carry a white silver cream.
          No longer does.
          Was maybe 10 bucks or so for a little tube.
          Bargain.

Got...
          Today, 05:39 PM
        • Colorado surprise. Couple of dads guns.
          by dewman
          So even with all the wrangling being done to screw we 4 sons of my father I got a little lucky. Even though my stepmom is still alive and her 3 sons from...
          Yesterday, 10:12 PM
        • Now That's Service
          by jhjimbo
          Had my local Jeep dealer mount two tires and rotate some. When they did that they also spray painted my rims to cover up some brake dust stains I could...
          Yesterday, 07:57 PM
        • Lost some cover; pic heavy
          by fitch270
          ​ ​ ​ Long story shorter, my Aunt’s 70’ish year old spring line plugged up last Friday, a combination of old iron pipe and poly. The only way to...
          09-19-2020, 06:07 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X