Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regading a question from pittsburgdeerhunter26- Seadog said he was teaching his wife to shoot. This gave me an idea to start thi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the captain
    replied
    My mom used to shoot regularly, and my wife is really getting into the sport. She is getting pretty good shooting trap and skeet with "her shotgun" aka my Beretta 20-gauge auto.
    When I get home, I am buying her a rifle for deer and hog. I think she is nearly as excited about hunting season as I am.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    We've got several hunters in our camp including mom,step sisters, girlfriends of stepbrothers and the lady who's farm we hunt !

Leave a comment:

• Bo
    replied
    I taught both my wife and my daughter to shoot. They have been several times but they are not into it all that much.

Leave a comment:

• abfreddie64
    replied
    My mother and sister shoots occasionaly

Leave a comment:

• Regading a question from pittsburgdeerhunter26- Seadog said he was teaching his wife to shoot. This gave me an idea to start thi

Regading a question from pittsburgdeerhunter26- Seadog said he was teaching his wife to shoot. This gave me an idea to start this new thread. How many of you have female family members who shoot or how many of you are women?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget