Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we really need another special use caliber? The 370 Sako, it falls between the 338 Federal and the 375 H&H.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we really need another special use caliber? The 370 Sako, it falls between the 338 Federal and the 375 H&H.

Do we really need another special use caliber? The 370 Sako, it falls between the 338 Federal and the 375 H&H;.

We have every weight of bullet of every caliber flying out barrels at every muzzle velocity you could possibly desire but the wheel keeps getting reinvented. Everybody want to own something different so I guess it is no different in the rifle business. The deer didn't really notice whether that 150 gr in 30 caliber traveling at 2800 fps came from a 100 year old cartridge or one that just hit the shelf. Lots of hunters haven't figured that out either!

Comment

Thank you Kody I feel the same way.

Comment

Lately I don't seem to have many people agreeing with me on the forum. Thanks Treestand, that's is a relief.

Comment

I wasn't going to comment, Kody, but if it will make you feel better, I think you were dead on with your answer.

Comment

timberdoodle.... just backtracking through some of these older entries and read your reply. Thank you I needed that.. just got back from trading out a truck that broke down on route to a location far to the North... it is minus 30 degress here and tough on equipment and people. It gets to feeling more like war than work Funny how these things tend to happen in the middle of the night and in frigid conditions when you are exhausted before you start. For me this forum helps me relax after some long days.

Comment

Midway USA has dies but no loaded ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                Midway USA has dies but no loaded ammo.
                Doesn't seem to be very popular...

Comment

Originally posted by Kody View Post
                  We have every weight of bullet of every caliber flying out barrels at every muzzle velocity you could possibly desire but the wheel keeps getting reinvented. Everybody want to own something different so I guess it is no different in the rifle business. The deer didn't really notice whether that 150 gr in 30 caliber traveling at 2800 fps came from a 100 year old cartridge or one that just hit the shelf. Lots of hunters haven't figured that out either!
                  Kody, just about everyone knows that

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                    Thank you Kody I feel the same way.
                    Hmmm, how's that 10mm doing for you? (just messing with you Treestand)

Comment

Lately I don't seem to have many people agreeing with me on the forum. Thanks Treestand, that's is a relief.
                      LOL! Sometimes I agree

Comment

timberdoodle.... just backtracking through some of these older entries and read your reply. Thank you I needed that.. just got back from trading out a truck that broke down on route to a location far to the North... it is minus 30 degress here and tough on equipment and people. It gets to feeling more like war than work Funny how these things tend to happen in the middle of the night and in frigid conditions when you are exhausted before you start. For me this forum helps me relax after some long days.
                        That's understandable. What happened? Why did you leave?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget