Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on a Browning Buck Mark Camper with Bull barrel and adjustable true-glo sights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on a Browning Buck Mark Camper with Bull barrel and adjustable true-glo sights?

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on a Browning Buck Mark Camper with Bull barrel and adjustable true-glo sights?

The Browning has achieved high marks for it accuracy but it is my Belief that it is alittle overpriced.

Comment

I own the exact pistol you are talking about and I absolutely love it. It handles great and is very accurate. I have put well over 1000 rounds through it and I can't remember it ever jamming. As far as being over priced, I think they are very competitive with the Rugers and Beretta's that are out there. And if you want you can buy the Buckmark rifle and have a rifle that uses the same magazines as your pistol. I did this and the rifle is equally as impressive (although the rifle may be a little over priced).

Comment

I have the Browning Camper with bull barrel and green lower receiver. I put a red dot sight on it and I love it. I can nail a golf ball at 50 yards all day long and have a blast doing it. The only other alteration I have made to it is that I had the barrel threaded to 1/2" X 28 and screwed down a Jett Suppressor to it that was originally on my .223. I can now plink all day long without hearing protection, indoors or out provided I have the proper facilities available. The best thing I like about the pistol with the suppressor is that I can shoot off my back porch and not wake up my napping wife or child.

Comment

Over priced? You're kidding...right? This is a well made accurate gun that's a blast to shoot. I believe they are priced right.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget