Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one know any make and model's of scopes with eye relief of 6 to 7 Inches such as Redfields' and Weavers' or any at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one know any make and model's of scopes with eye relief of 6 to 7 Inches such as Redfields' and Weavers' or any at all?

Does any one know any make and model's of scopes with eye relief of 6 to 7 Inches such as Redfields' and Weavers' or any at all? Brand New or Vintage scopes with objective lenses 32mm or less, 1 Inch. main tube, and can withstand recoil of .30/30 Winchester rounds being fired? And where to find them?

FX-II 2.5x28mm IER Scout from Leupold has amazing eye relief and is great for lever guns, slug guns etc.

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-shooting/products/scopes/fx-ii-riflescopes/fx-ii-2-5x28mm-ier-scout/

Comment

i was going to say what ggnyc said leupold has some great versions but most scope compaines will have a scope like that. some wont have such a generous eye relief though

Comment

are you trying to ruin your grandfathers gun again! apparently you thought about it you have to live with your decision good luck

Comment

i have a winchester 30/30, cabelas makes a scope designed for it, i put it on mine and it works great. it has plenty of eye relief and it takes your 100yrd brush gun and makes it capable of 300yrds. you should shoot the leverevolution bullets from hornady with it since it was designed for that.it has hash marks in the scope for 1,2,and 300 yrds all you do is sight it in for 100 and your good to go because it is calibrated for bullet drop,the scope only costs $100.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Outdoor Life archives
            by Scott123
            Has anyone missed reading Outdoor Life cover to cover archives? I get the run around on the phone about it may come back. Anyone else read it besides...
            Yesterday, 11:23 PM
          • Blade Stain
            by jhjimbo
            Anybody have tips for getting stains off knife blades. I have a nice, K-Bar I would like to clean up and a 3" Western. All different kinds of stains,...
            Yesterday, 11:40 AM
          • Home Defense
            by jhjimbo
            If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
            10-20-2020, 02:15 PM
          • Pay it forward
            by fitch270
            I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
            10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
          • Reloading Gear Order
            by fitch270
            I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
            10-17-2020, 08:31 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X