Gun Review - Ruger American Rimfire Compact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
    A very thorough review, thank you for posting PigHunter.
    Thanks! The feedback is appreciated. I'll try to do more like this.

Comment

Well, since I am not into balistics and serious gun matters, I will be looking for reviews on how to make better popcorn, or how to keep my hair from getting all screwed up from the pillow every night, or even how to keep my ice fishing hole from freezing back over between days when away from the lake. You know, such important things that cause us much consternation in our rigorous lives........!
      Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 02-11-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
        Well, since I am not into balistics and serious gun matters, I will be looking for reviews on how to make better popcorn, or how to keep my hair from getting all screwed up from the pillow every night, or even how to keep my ice fishing hole from freezing back over between days when away from the lake. You know, such important things that cause us much consternation in our rigorous lives........!
        Ah, the research required to get better popcorn would be fun. Have you ever just dropped by a movie theater for the popcorn to take home?

My solution to the hair issue is electric clippers with a No. 3 attachment. Apply to your head every 4 weeks and that bed head goes away.

Can't help with the ice hole. It never gets that cold in Alabama.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Fishing Kayaks
          by bowhunter75richard
          I am thinking about investing in a fishing kayak. Anyone have one or could give tips on which is best for the cost and performance ?
          03-15-2019, 10:56 PM
        • Shooting blackbirds
          by dewman
          Do any of you fellas shoot blackbirds/starlings or anything considered a pest? We've been inundated with them the last few days. I shot 44 today alone,...
          03-10-2019, 08:27 PM
        • Jussie Smoltte
          by bowhunter75richard
          Will justice be served ? Or because he is black, gay and a liberal will he walk ?

Last name incorrectly spelled intentionally
          02-24-2019, 09:14 AM
        • Savage 110 Hog Hunter 338 Federal
          by PAShooter
          Does anyone out there have a Savage 110 Hog Hunter in a 338 Federal? How do you like It? Things that I like about this gun is: adjustable stock, 20"...
          02-22-2019, 02:33 PM
        • Record Baseball Contract
          by 99explorer
          Infielder Manny Machado just signed a ten-year $300 million contract with the San Diego Padres.
          I don't know how much he would have left after taxes,...
          02-19-2019, 01:16 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X