Looking for hunting gun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for hunting gun

Which gun is the best for hunting as a newbie hunter ?

Come on ! This question from someone who wants to start a hunting blog ????!!!!! What is your real purpose on this site ?

Comment

Depends on what you're hunting, but I suspect even a spammer knows that.

Comment

To answer your question, a 20gauge pump shot gun,low on recoil,can be used for small game,shot shells,or deer,with slugs,add 00 shot for home defense

Comment

Barrett .50 BMG. Since all new hunters are bad shots you want to be sure you destroy whatever you encounter.. Or a .22lr.. or a .30-30, or a 12,16, or 20g shotgun. Maybe a .270.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarlin View Post
            Barrett .50 BMG. Since all new hunters are bad shots you want to be sure you destroy whatever you encounter.. Or a .22lr.. or a .30-30, or a 12,16, or 20g shotgun. Maybe a .270.
            Or just buy one of each, since that's what all veteran hunters have. Lol

Comment

That's not true. I've yet to talk myself into a Barrett.

Comment

Actually I've never held a 16 either.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget