Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can everyone else bench? (kkok, you have already shared, so you don’t need to post again. That is, unless you have anot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can everyone else bench? (kkok, you have already shared, so you don’t need to post again. That is, unless you have anot

How much can everyone else bench? (kkok, you have already shared, so you don’t need to post again. That is, unless you have another special talent that makes you proud and you’d like to tell us all about it.)

Camohat: I’m pretty sure kkok is playing some sort of game. I’m not quite sure why he would choose to devalue any of his future posts for a laugh inside his own head, but to each his own. If he wants to degrade himself, more power to him.
    As far as your question; I like to bench around 430. Anything after that time is just getting too close to dinner.

Comment

These posts are of little value. I am 62 and have to drag the bench. I can still get the deer out of the woods though. That's all I have to say to this person.

Comment

I'm going to avoid answering your question due to the fact that it is not what this website is about, and I have a feeling that he would take my answer as a challenge and ask me to fight him. He probably got beat up by his grandma and is trying to reestablish his manhood via the internet.
        -To anyone reading: A high bench press is worthless. Focus on your core strength and stamina.

Comment

Man if my grandma tried to beat me up id punch her out no disrespectin me no matta who you are jm your a skinny old twig learn to pump iron eat some protein

Comment

lol!... you guys are funny!

Comment

All this muscle you "claim" you have doesn't mean squat. You may be gym strong but you probably won't be physically fit. Try doing 40 push ups in a row or ten pull ups; bet it ain't happening. Oh and if you think that muscle means all that much in a fight you'd be the one huffin and puffing after 30 seconds when the smaller fit guy is just gettin warmed up on you. Take that from experience.

Comment

Don't know, never tried. I prefer to expend my energy doing useful activities, like dragging deer out of the woods.

Comment

I don't think I've ever bench pressed anything in my life unless it involved using the drill press on the work bench. BUT---last Saturday I cut down the oaks, bucked them up, split, loaded, then stacked three truck loads of firewood and I'm a h#ll of a lot closer to 70 than I am 60.

Comment

250 to 300 pounds.

Comment

Hi...

I once bench pressed an anvil. Had to use a chain hoist, but I got it on the bench...!!

Comment

Originally posted by kkok View Post
                        Man if my grandma tried to beat me up id punch her out no disrespectin me no matta who you are jm your a skinny old twig learn to pump iron eat some protein
                        Sounds like you really love your grandma lol

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget