Christmas holiday Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas holiday Sale

Is there another place with Christmas holiday sale: https://www.bulkcheapammo.com/christmas-holiday-sale

Good link, thanks! I'm good on ammo right now but may pick up some 12 gauge for clays.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
      Good link, thanks! I'm good on ammo right now but may pick up some 12 gauge for clays.

I wouldn’t trust that link one bit PH. Lots of stories about scams on other websites, better search it first.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

I wouldn’t trust that link one bit PH. Lots of stories about scams on other websites, better search it first.
        Thanks, I was just being polite and have no intentions of ordering via those links.

Comment

Lots of scammers these days since ammo is somewhat scarcer than it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Thanks, I was just being polite and have no intentions of ordering via those links.
            I thought maybe, figured I’d throw it out there anyway just in case someone else saw the link and thought it was good to go.

Hard telling how many people actually check in here.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

I thought maybe, figured I’d throw it out there anyway just in case someone else saw the link and thought it was good to go.

Hard telling how many people actually check in here.
              Would like to see a following greater than F&S here.
              Sadly, I figure it's only time before OL and F&S fade into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Would like to see a following greater than F&S here.
                Sadly, I figure it's only time before OL and F&S fade into the sunset.
                I'm almost done with F&S anyway. Tired of the political bullshit and outright crazy posts. Been deleting old content as much as possible in prep. The music threads are really the only reason I keep visiting the site. I don't care in the least about anyone's opinions on politics or Covid. Got the two worst on ignore

Comment

Same here. I’ll respond to appropriate threads but have mostly given up on starting any other than TGIF. That started out as a way to thumb my nose at the BS but it took on a life of its own so I’ll roll with it. I just wish we could get Matt, CRM, Pmacc and a couple others on board with OL.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget