17hm2 fail part 3 CCI response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17hm2 fail part 3 CCI response

Been in email contact with technical service rep Cody B. through out the day . They are sending me UPS to pick up ammo and take it to them. Will reimburse me for ammo after testing. Sent receipt from DPI for mag and mag well replacements as they said they would pay for them as well. They wanted the info also if I was shipping the gun back to CZ but told them that would not be necessary. Will keep everyone here advised going forward.

Originally posted by dewman View Post
    Been in email contact with technical service rep Cody B. through out the day . They are sending me UPS to pick up ammo and take it to them. Will reimburse me for ammo after testing. Sent receipt from DPI for mag and mag well replacements as they said they would pay for them as well. They wanted the info also if I was shipping the gun back to CZ but told them that would not be necessary. Will keep everyone here advised going forward.
    Awesome possum!
    What more could you ask for?
    Makes me more appreciative of CCI.

Comment

That's good news. It will be interesting to see how much info they actually give you after they check the ammo but at least they're taking care of the situation.

Is all of the ammo going back or just the one lot? Wouldn't blame you a bit for not shooting that loading again.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
        That's good news. It will be interesting to see how much info they actually give you after they check the ammo but at least they're taking care of the situation.

Is all of the ammo going back or just the one lot? Wouldn't blame you a bit for not shooting that loading again.
        Just that box and the bullet and case of the ruptured round.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post

Just that box and the bullet and case of the ruptured round.
          When I got my B-Mag, .17WSM I was having some accuracy questions. I was using Winchester. eventually Savage exchanged them , about 8 boxes, for a new lot number. Solved the problem.

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

UPS showed up to pick up the box. Had a prepaid label ready to go. We will see. Changed my Avatar because CCI is handling this right so far so in good faith.
              FYI Wanted to pass on, wife's little brothers wife died today of Covid. They live in Washington. Makes 5 people close to us taken by the Chinese.

Comment

Feeling for you my friend, I'll leave it at that.

Glad CCI is on the ball at least.

Comment

dewman, condolences to your extended family.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    dewman, condolences to your extended family.
                    Ditto. That's tough. So far we've only lost one out of my extended family.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ammo/guns: the other side of the coin
                      by dewman
                      All of you know my latest 7mm-08. Well, I had a fella today at the little gun store I loiter at offer me $1,000 for it and the scope. Offered $40 a box...
                      03-02-2021, 09:36 PM
                    • Ammunition vs. components.
                      by Red Angus
                      Throughout the course of my daily duties, questions occasionally form in my mind as I contemplate various matters and this question seemed to be a likely...
                      03-02-2021, 11:03 AM
                    • Deer population
                      by Red Angus
                      Over evening last weekend, Feb. 20-21, my wife and I counted 55 deer in the 2-1/2 miles before we got home. Groups ranged in size from 5 to 25. Such numbers...
                      03-01-2021, 05:53 PM
                    • Nice find poochie!
                      by FirstBubba
                      The kid's pup headed to the backyard after breakfast.
                      THIS is what she found.

No longer viable due to traumatic head injuri...
                      02-28-2021, 11:32 AM
                    • 6.8 Western
                      by jhjimbo
                      Really ? I just took a quick glance at the 6.8 and on paper it sure looks like my Remington 7mmMag. Not a whiskers difference. I have heard some complain...
                      02-24-2021, 07:37 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X