Ruger Oops! Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger Oops! Round 2

Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet up at the little gunstore. I no longer have my mk3 Hunter. I now have a mk4 target & a mk4 Hunter, which I swap grips on as for now the Hunter is mothballed. The girls now have a Ruger American compact 22 rifle, which I put a 4x Leupold on. Friend has a mk3 Hunter and I have some cash back in my pocket. ( the bank of mrs. Dewman closed temporarily after my purchase) Now maybe I can get back to hunting. Middle daughter & I supposed to go tomorrow morning and evening. Squirrels of course. She will use dads A5 20 ga & I will man the 17deuce. IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1960.JPG

Good decisions. I have a Ruger American Rimfire Compact and really like it. I only shoot it suppressed, killing a few squirrels and a racoon so far.

Comment

I wondered if that might be an option, mainly because of the take down button on the new versions. Nice you got things worked out so quickly.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget