Watch how a suppressor works...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch how a suppressor works...

This is an interesting article which contains video of what happens inside a suppressor.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/gear-...ifles-military

I've got two suppressors and hope to get a third. The rimfire model makes my bolt action .22lr quieter than my pellet gun.

Pretty cool. Do you happen to have a Gemtech? I like the looks of the gm22.
    Last edited by dewman; 06-07-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Both of mine were made by Dead Air.

Comment

I like their mask but the gm22 is cheaper. Did you say before you had one of the sandman models? Or was it wolfman? The Odessa-9 seems odd to me.

Comment

I have the Sandman-TI (30 caliber). So far I've used it for .300 Blackout, both sub and supersonic, and tried it on my 6.5 Creedmoor supersonic. It works very well, especially for subsonic of course.

I went with the Mask for rimfire mainly because of the good things I heard about Dead Air.

Combined, I spent about $1500 on the two last year. I don't know yet what manufacturer I'll use for the next one. But it will be large enough to handle .45 ACP

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget