Nikon Spur on my Ruger mk3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon Spur on my Ruger mk3

This sight is working out very well. Just as my Bushnell tr-25 was a step up from the fiber optic open sights, this reflex is even better. The speed of open with the quick precision of a red dot. Very easy to use with two eyes. Reflex sights are much quicker than even a regular red dot. If you are thinking its small, hard to see through, think again. Try one. My mark3 will never be as convenient as a mark4, but with the Cali-crap removed and replaced(thank you Tandemkross) I won't be missing it a bit. Side note. Have been shooting suppressed guns lately. If you are willing to jump the hoops and still have hearing worth saving, seriously consider them.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget