Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knock! Knock! - show us your Glock. Written by a New Jersey Pro gun attorney.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knock! Knock! - show us your Glock. Written by a New Jersey Pro gun attorney.

http://www.evannappen.com/knock-knock-show-us-your-glock.html

Any opinions, comments or thoughts, besides moving out of New Jersey?????

This puts people in a tough spot. Stay legal and destroy over 10 mags or risk being a felon. NY passed the assault weapons ban and I understand very few were surrendered. Like the lawyer said, most enforcement will be through incidental encounters with police. Or, move out of NJ.

Comment

Sad! One of the state's that fought for our rights are willing to elect folks to take them away.

Off topic. but would one of these KFC logs on a campfire be considered baiting bears in NJ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgU72-6s_Y

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
        Sad! One of the state's that fought for our rights are willing to elect folks to take them away.

Off topic. but would one of these KFC logs on a campfire be considered baiting bears in NJ?

How about BBQ ribs then you could eat them

Comment

Buy replacement magazines that meet the guidelines of the law. Get rid of those non-compliant mags and never again have them in your possession. Take them into PA and mail them to me... Do the right thing and obey the law. ;-)

Comment

Gary, as long as the liberals keep getting voted in this is only the beginning. Some day you will have to have rubber tips on your arrows.

Get rid of your 20 shot mag and get two 10's.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post

You can bait deer in Jersey. They eat some of the same food items as bears. (Corn, bird seed, horse feed with molasses, donuts, pumpkins, apples) just to name a few goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                Buy replacement magazines that meet the guidelines of the law. Get rid of those non-compliant mags and never again have them in your possession. Take them into PA and mail them to me... Do the right thing and obey the law. ;-)
                I have brothers living in Georgia, Delaware, New York and Maryland. I can give them possible incoming ban items to hold and take back in their trucks.
                They made the move and got out from the new Jersey banning Democratic State forever.
                The Dems spend most of their time messing with bear hunters and gun owners.
                The hell with high taxes, highest in cancer, highest in landfill dumps, pollution, illegal alians, wounded Vets and more serious things.

Comment

I had a college prof who used to joke that NJ's state flower was a monitoring well. I worked for the USACE for a stint in the area and came to believe it.

Comment

Gary, it sounds like it's time to move South. The Carolina's have plenty of black bear.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget