Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh sworn in as Supreme Court justice. A victory for gun owners and the Second Amendment. Do you agree? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    FBI manipulating Ford, Shadow Government

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/03/christine-blasey-ford-friend-in-delaware-was-career-fbi-agent-and-likely-together-during-accusation-letter-construct/
    I just say that all is well that ends well.
    If we think we have seen dirty pool here on this nomination, wait until Trump gets to nominate a conservative justice to replace a liberal one.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/03/christine-blasey-ford-friend-in-delaware-was-career-fbi-agent-and-likely-together-during-accusation-letter-construct/
    Judicial Watch (responsible for uncovering all we are seeing) has e-mails from DNC attorney to FBI attorney giving dirt on Trump campaign. Now, another blockbuster, Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton has documents from FOIA, that show Soros was in cahoots with the FBI to sink the Trump campaign. I donate to JW as they are the ONLY ONE who uncovers this shit. I think all the others are part of the 'Shadow Government' that has permeated at least two more levels of various Agencies - including obama hold-overs. JMO

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied

It will be most interesting to see how far the R’s persue the investigation concerning the information in this matter !! I stated before that with the past history of the FBI in connection with their dealings during the 2016 elections, that I put very little faith in any work they are involved in in the Kavanaugh situation. I certainly hope that charges will be made, not only with Ford, but with all D’s who are involved here, and all legal parties who also partook in the issue. The only problem I see at this time is that the entire matter may be too big with too many important people involved to ever come to a climax, and what a travisty to justice that would be. BWT being said, I can see little being done that will ever serve to benefit this country by putting some of these SOB’s in prison, after all, we are talking about government people here. And, do I need to say more ???

Leave a comment:

• rockhound
    replied
    Hell ya! Finally the GOP showed some guts. They called the BS as it was presented. Everyone who has been a victim of those actions that the Dems tried to politicize should see to party as it is.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brett Kavanaugh sworn in as Supreme Court justice. A victory for gun owners and the Second Amendment. Do you agree? ?

The protesters, the democrats and the fake news media are furious.
    President Trump said this is another victory. ?
    Attached Files

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
    by CD2
    Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
    08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
  • TriggerTech installed
    by fitch270
    First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
    08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
  • Aquila ammo test
    by dewman
    Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
    Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
    08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
  • Show and Tell
    by Amflyer
    Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
    08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
  • College Orientation News
    by fitch270
    Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
    07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X