Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a semi-auto go full auto or know anyone that did ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
    I've never seen it but I have a friend of a friend that had a Mini that would runaway fire.

Like in Bubba's case, I believe the guy was messing with the seer. If you know what you're doing you can install a selector switch (assuming you have the proper legal license). It's not difficult, but lots of people that think they know what they're doing just start grinding down the seer without knowing what they're doing
    I've thought about sending my mini away to have them do this. As for a firing pin slamfire situation it should be remedied either via gas port adjustment or recoil spring right?

Comment

I have been a lot of weapons ,from Army matches,Camp Perry Nationals, and hundreds of Skeet Tournaments, an a fair amount in field shooting and never witnessed what you mentioned, but like some of the others I heard of others that stated they had, no doubt it has happened ,although I believe only in rare instances.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
        I've never seen it but I have a friend of a friend that had a Mini that would runaway fire.

Like in Bubba's case, I believe the guy was messing with the seer. If you know what you're doing you can install a selector switch (assuming you have the proper legal license). It's not difficult, but lots of people that think they know what they're doing just start grinding down the seer without knowing what they're doing
        Mine are unfired so I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
          The Sear on you SKS may be worn down ? that's the only part that will make a Run a way Or Full Auto. EZ FIX.
          You don't have the time left on this Earth to make your SKS to Run-Auto. Don't worry be happy Your SKS will out Shoot & out Live YOU;-))

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
            My sks will if you hold it upside down and soak it down through the trigger with wd40. Turn it back right side up and one large boom and 10 empties in the air. Video'ed it a couple times.
            How in the heck did you ever figure out that combination?

Comment

New addition to one of my unissued, unfired SKS's 4X20.
              Attached Files

Comment

4X20 scope on SKS
                Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Firing squad.
                  by 99explorer
                  A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                  This final shot does...
                  Today, 09:07 PM
                • Lost in the woods.
                  by 99explorer
                  You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                  One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                  Two Indians...
                  Today, 01:24 PM
                • Books on a shelf.
                  by 99explorer
                  There are several books on a bookshelf.
                  If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                  Yesterday, 02:19 PM
                • Mental arithmetic.
                  by 99explorer
                  A bat and a ball cost $1.10.
                  The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
                  How much does the ball cost?
                  Yesterday, 11:57 AM
                • The new king.
                  by 99explorer
                  The queen has twins by C-section, so it is impossible to tell who would have been born first and would become the next king.
                  Now the twins are adults...
                  08-20-2019, 04:27 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X