X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey strikes again!

Hey Big G!
    How far are you from Piscataway?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/

...and is that:

Piss-cat-away?
    OR
    Piss-kah-tah-way?

Comment

The Parkland Kids Tour is being funded by Ex-mayor Michael Bloomberg;-((

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
        The Parkland Kids Tour is being funded by Ex-mayor Michael Bloomberg;-((
        ...AND Soros!

Comment

More political fodder and rabble rousing. Bleck! I so sick and tired of hearing about that pompous little pissant figurehead.

Political masturbation by The Left. "Feels Good, does nothing, leaves a mess behind."

Someday maybe we'll leave this ridiculous duopoly behind and we can actually protect our rights and get down to addressing how to run the country...and maybe I'm a Chinese Fighter Pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
            More political fodder and rabble rousing. Bleck! I so sick and tired of hearing about that pompous little pissant figurehead.

Political masturbation by The Left. "Feels Good, does nothing, leaves a mess behind."

Someday maybe we'll leave this ridiculous duopoly behind and we can actually protect our rights and get down to addressing how to run the country...and maybe I'm a Chinese Fighter Pilot.
            Bucky You meant a "Jamaican" Fighter Pilot.....ROTGLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post

LOL Treestand, the phrase up here is "maybe I'm a Chinese Jet pilot" maybe it's just a regional thing.

Comment

Bubba, they are wasting their time in New Jersey.
                The Liberal politicians are trying to ban more with multiple legislative bills submitted for a vote.
                Listed NJ bill's shown below.

S.102 by Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D) which reduces the minimum magazine capacity restriction from 15 to 10 rounds. The 15-round limit has had no demonstrated effectiveness on improving public safety and it puts law-abiding gun owners at a definite disadvantage in self-defense situations. There is a reason law enforcement is exempted. Criminals do not follow magazine capacity restrictions.

S.160 by Sen. Vin Gopal (D) would allow for suspension of gun rights by unaccountable "health professionals." This bill goes so far as to allow marriage counselors, social workers and nurses to cause suspension of your legal rights.

S.2376 by Sen. Linda Greenstein (D) codifies New Jersey's "justifiable need" standard for the issuance of concealed carry permits. The bill is a striking blow to the basic fundamental right to self-defense outside the home. It creates a standard so onerous that nobody can meet it, hence the issuance of permits in New Jersey is close to non-existent.

S.2374 by Sen. Linda Greenstein (D) would require background checks on all firearm transfers. Again, this is redundant because all transactions in New Jersey require a background check. The private transfer of long guns requires an FID card and the issuance of that card requires fingerprinting, a background check and references, among other things. This bill does nothing except add another layer of bureaucracy and fees to an already cumbersome and duplicative process.

Another bill, S.2259 by Sen. Richard Codey (D), was removed at the last minute from the agenda of the last committee hearing. There is speculation that it is being amended, and the bill would have to pass committee before advancing to the Senate floor. This bill creates extreme risk protection orders whereby firearms can be seized and constitutional rights suspended with little to no due process. The bill fails to penalize those who fabricate accusations, and it does nothing to improve public safety.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Covid-19
                  by jhjimbo
                  Any indication a game animal can get the virus ? The news had a case of a dog in I think NC that got the virus.

Tucker Carlson had a guest...
                  Yesterday, 10:38 PM
                • Spur of the moment rifle
                  by Amflyer
                  I stopped in the local Scheels the other day so see about getting some IMR 4831. As a slow-ish old school powder I thought that the current buying craze...
                  Yesterday, 11:25 AM
                • The $20 Shooting Shack
                  by fitch270
                  So we’ve been doing some outside remodeling and dismantled some decking. The stuff wasn’t good enough to reuse on the house when we redo the decks...
                  09-16-2020, 10:23 PM
                • When is it equipment vs when it is you?
                  by dewman
                  one of my range only pals stopped by last night. I showed him my new mk4 and he showed me his. He had spent a lot of $ on upgrades. A lot. Showed me some...
                  09-15-2020, 08:42 AM
                • Dewman goes Teal hunting.
                  by dewman
                  So one of the farmers who doesn't hunt doves does hunt rails & snipe which opened the 1st, and teal which opened yesterday (Saturday). He asked me...
                  09-13-2020, 04:48 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X