Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you still shopping at Dick's and F&S stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Congratulations to Pighunter, who has just surpassed Charlie Elk in the number one position of the top ten users, ironically while discussing the ethics of his point accumulation.
    If the forum should ever restore the top ten user column, I think that an asterisk should be placed after his name (and after Rudyglove's name on the Field&Stream forum.)
    99EXPLORER-"CRM, would you please give it a rest." This was your comment to me when I called out honk on a far more egregious posting than I have ever seen Pighunter make. Why don't you "Please give it a rest?"

Comment

As long as they still give me coupons I will, for the most part if they still have any good sales and they beat others prices I won't complain.

Comment

Congratulations to Pighunter, who has just surpassed Charlie Elk in the number one position of the top ten users, ironically while discussing the ethics of his point accumulation.
        If the forum should ever restore the top ten user column, I think that an asterisk should be placed after his name (and after Rudyglove's name on the Field&Stream forum.)
        CRM - Fair enough. You've got it. Enough is enough.

Comment

Thank you, 99.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

I was incredibly disappointed with Dick's response. I have purchased several rifles from them over the years getting some very good deals. However, their move to not honor the 2nd Amendment rights of young Americans, didn't sit right with me. I hope the age discrimination law suits in works hit them as hard or harder than not carrying guns.
              I think Dick's was probably looking for an excuse not to carry guns so much anymore anyway. The thing is, that guys that shop at Dick's don't always buy just their guns there, they buy other things that bring in revenue as well.
              They've lost me as a customer. Big R will be getting my business.

Comment

hello everyone i am from USA penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for more than 5 years,my wife always get disappointed with me when ever we have sex in bed,i don’t last for up to three minute,during sex, i have taking different medication but to no solution,then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got DR SALATO who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got in touch with him througAah is email [email protected] or website http://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato ,he replied me and gave me steps to follow and i got his herbal product. which i took for just 2 weeks and my premature ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my
                penis got bigger up to 10 inches and 6.5 girth than before and now i can last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side effect
                with DR SALATO you are in safe hands your healing is assured
                Email:[email protected] or
                website http://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato.. you can for whatsapp number: +2348103629945 thanks

Comment

I am 71. My time here is almost gone. There is one thing I have learned in my time is that places like dicks ,walmart and many others and most of all our own gov. Will bow to the few. Because the few are always the ones that speak up. The majority in this country are always silent. Cry and whine here and to a few friends but thats as far as it goes. Dicks, walmart, the others and our beloved gov. Fear what the majority could do but know its not likely. If the majority would speak out just one time. Just stand together one time to oppose those who want to destroy this country and its constitution and this country would be the greatest country in the world for another 200 years and beyond. But I fear time will tell this country will be destroyed by its own silent people.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer:
                    "Congratulations to Pighunter, who has just surpassed Charlie Elk in the number one position of the top ten users..."

Here's the final leaderboard before the site design change eliminated the point system:

OL Leaderboard 12_19_2018.JPG

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Squirrels open early this year.
                      by dewman
                      In years past, squirrel & stream bass has always been the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. This year it's the 22nd. A pal and I are hitting up the...
                      05-13-2021, 02:08 PM
                    • Thinking of trading for a .243 WSSM...
                      by PigHunter
                      One of my friends is wanting to trade a Winchester Model 70 stainless in .243 WSSM for my Remington 7400 carbine in .30-06. The Model 70 would be without...
                      05-10-2021, 12:40 AM
                    • Neighbor painted me a picture!
                      by dewman
                      My neighbor is a regionally known artist. So over time after regaling him with childhood hunting stories of my younger years in Michigan, South Dakota,...
                      05-03-2021, 03:35 PM
                    • What would you do?
                      by fitch270
                      About 15 minutes after daybreak my daughter nudges me in the side. I’ve been letting out some soft yelps and clucks but the turkeys are quiet early...
                      05-01-2021, 09:34 PM
                    • Holy flock 2
                      by fitch270
                      First a question, then why it matters.

A group of bears is called what?

Times up: The answer is

05-01-2021, 08:49 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...