X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report an illegal alien

Call ICE

1-866-347-2423

I live in a sanctuary county, and if I reported every illegal alien I saw, I would never put down my phone. That is assuming I am not arrested for hate crimes first. In Montgomery county, if you even think about calling ICE, the Thought Police will hunt you down, and beat you twice a day with chainsaw chains until you die. And that is if you are lucky.

Seriously, if Gary Devine lived here, he would go out of buisness overnight.

Comment

Why idiots think it is more important to concern themselves with illegal immigrants,
      than the security of the lawful citizens of this country, I will never begin to understand.
      It must make it very difficult to breathe with their heads so far up their a$$ !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
        I live in a sanctuary county, and if I reported every illegal alien I saw, I would never put down my phone. That is assuming I am not arrested for hate crimes first. In Montgomery county, if you even think about calling ICE, the Thought Police will hunt you down, and beat you twice a day with chainsaw chains until you die. And that is if you are lucky.

That was funny Henry. ?
        Not only are they illegal they are driving around with no drivers license, insurance card or registration.
        They also use an alias name with no ID.
        Nice racket by the Mexicans. ???

Comment

Orange County, California has voted to exclude itself from the state's "sanctuary" laws, stating the laws are "unConstitutional".

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post

And if these immigrant groups unit and form gangs to punish local citizens for any actions against them, that will be where the real problem starts. Remember many of these people are criminals in the first place, with not much to lose in the second place. If it is thought by any readers that this could not happen, then those readers are the ones who must be finding it hard at this time to breathe !!! If people think they are dealing with a bunch of 3rd grade pussies here, they need a “little” mental help.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mansion on fire.
              by 99explorer
              One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
              It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
              Today, 10:04 AM
            • Firing squad.
              by 99explorer
              A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
              This final shot does...
              Yesterday, 09:07 PM
            • Lost in the woods.
              by 99explorer
              You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
              One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
              Two Indians...
              Yesterday, 01:24 PM
            • Books on a shelf.
              by 99explorer
              There are several books on a bookshelf.
              If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
              08-21-2019, 02:19 PM
            • Mental arithmetic.
              by 99explorer
              A bat and a ball cost $1.10.
              The bat costs one dollar more than the ball.
              How much does the ball cost?
              08-21-2019, 11:57 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X