Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is any user on this website worried about what Hillary Clinton can do? No one talks Politics here, like on F&S website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is any user on this website worried about what Hillary Clinton can do? No one talks Politics here, like on F&S website?

1. Ban Semi-Autos.
    2. Mandate "universal Background Checks.
    3. Overturn Heller.
    4. Shut Down Gun Shows.
    5. Implement Australian Confiscation & Registration.
    6. Use Tax Dollars To Promote Gun Control.
    7. Secret Government List Bans.
    8. Ban Online Gun Advertising.
    9. Extreme Executive Actions On Guns.
    10. End lawful Access To Guns.
    11. Repeal The Protection of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act.
    Attached Files

By the way, no disrespect intended.
    Attached Files

Comment

I think we all should be very concerned and worried about miss piggy being in the White House. There are several important issues in this election, but I feel the most important one in my mind is that of the Supreme Court. That court will be the deciding factor in the way we are ruled and made to live for the next 20 or more years. There are some things in poitics that we the people can still vote on and have a voice in, but the court will make decisions on things we have no say in and have no way of voicing any opinion on. If the democrats fill vacancies with liberals, this will be one terrible place to live, unless you are a liberal and want the changes to come !! My other big issue with clinton is her record of protecting classified information, or I should say her inability to do so and her attitude that it does not matter and does not appear to be of any great importance. I feel that we are on a slippery slope with her in control and I am not much at ease thinking about it !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
        I think we all should be very concerned and worried about miss piggy being in the White House. There are several important issues in this election, but I feel the most important one in my mind is that of the Supreme Court. That court will be the deciding factor in the way we are ruled and made to live for the next 20 or more years. There are some things in poitics that we the people can still vote on and have a voice in, but the court will make decisions on things we have no say in and have no way of voicing any opinion on. If the democrats fill vacancies with liberals, this will be one terrible place to live, unless you are a liberal and want the changes to come !! My other big issue with clinton is her record of protecting classified information, or I should say her inability to do so and her attitude that it does not matter and does not appear to be of any great importance. I feel that we are on a slippery slope with her in control and I am not much at ease thinking about it !
        Wow Rich, that was a fantastic answer and you're correct. The Supreme court will be loaded with liberal anti gun Judges who will rule against every firearm court case. That damage will be done for years to come. Its Scary just to think about it. Thanks for your opinion. I was thinking all the regular users on Outdoor Life was dodging this question with a ten foot pole.
        LOL

Comment

I know Gary, many are not in favor of getting involved in political conversation, but I feel that it is too important not to. What else rules and governs our lives outside of politics and it is something that certainly needs to be given much consideration and discusion, no matter how unpleasant it is to some people. If people are not up to talking about it then they can not be too concerned about what is about to happen ! This is to become one of the most important events in our history of politics, with the outcome to dictate just what is to determine how we live and what rights we will be allowed to keep and the freedoms we will enjoy. If people think our present rights are guaranteed, they better get their heads from their butts and begin to understand just what can happen in this election !!

Comment

No, we don't, and I for one am happy about it. I think it's one of the main reasons that this site is remarkably civil and courteous, compared to many internet forums. I certainly have made no effort to hide my feelings on the current political circus, but at the same time I don't intentionally advertise them either.

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
              No, we don't, and I for one am happy about it. I think it's one of the main reasons that this site is remarkably civil and courteous, compared to many internet forums. I certainly have made no effort to hide my feelings on the current political circus, but at the same time I don't intentionally advertise them either.
              Hft, we "advertise" our feelings on everything that we talk about here, whether it be on the merits of ethical shot placement, gun control, hunter ethics, etc. Those things of course are all important to us as hunters and human beings, but I see them as being no more important than things that have great importance on governing our lives in the political arena ! If we can discuss other aspects of our lives in a civil manner, why can't we do the same with matters that affect all of us and not just those of us who are hunters, fishermen, campers or mushroom pickers ? Many of us have different ideas on how to hunt, when to take and not take ethical shots, what form of weapon we use, and we keep it pretty civil as you say. It seems only natural to discuss things that also affect our lives and what affects them more than politics ? We have seen some pretty heated conversation on this site on other matters too, but things still continue to go on and the sun still rises the next day !

Comment

You're right on point there Brother Bowhunter and Sportsmen.

Comment

In New Jersey these firearms listed below were banned by the liberal politicians during
                  the Governor Florio administration in 1992. The politicians wanted gun owners to turn in their firearms without any financial compensation. Clinton and her liberal politicians will ban three times as many firearms.
                  That is when you feel the pain. Your property (firearm) being ban, means it can never take it out to shoot. It will rust away in your home. If you get caught with it you get five years in jail.
                  I believe crooked Clinton will go after handguns also.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------
                  Armalite AR-180 type
                  Australian Automatic Arms SAR
                  Avtomat Kalashnikov type semi-automatic firearms
                  Beretta AR-70 and BM59 semi-automatic firearms
                  Bushmaster Assault Rifle
                  Calico M-900 Assault carbine and M-900
                  CETME G3
                  Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88 type
                  Colt AR-15 and CAR-15 series
                  Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1 and Max 2, AR 100 types
                  Demro TAC-1 carbine type
                  Encom MP-9 and MP-45 carbine types
                  FAMAS MAS223 types
                  FN-FAL, FN-LAR, or FN-FNC type semi-automatic firearms
                  Franchi SPAS 12 and LAW 12 shotguns
                  G3SA type
                  Galil type Heckler and Koch HK91, HK93, HK94, MP5, PSG-1
                  Intratec TEC 9 and 22 semi-automatic firearms
                  M1 carbine type
                  M14S type
                  MAC 10, MAC 11, MAC 11-9mm carbine type firearms
                  PJK M-68 carbine type
                  Plainfield Machine Company Carbine
                  Ruger K-Mini-14/5F and Mini-14/5RF
                  SIG AMT, SIG 550SP, SIG 551SP, SIG PE-57 types
                  SKS with detachable magazine type
                  Spectre Auto carbine type
                  Springfield Armory BM59 and SAR-48 type
                  Sterling MK-6, MK-7 and SAR types
                  Steyr A.U.G. semi-automatic firearms
                  USAS 12 semi-automatic type shotgun
                  Uzi type semi-automatic firearms
                  Valmet M62, M71S, M76, or M78 type semi-automatic firearms
                  Weaver Arm Nighthawk.

Comment

@richard, I agree, we should be able to discuss politics civilly, but in my experience that's usually not the case. There is something about politics that makes even the most rational, level-headed individuals behave badly.

Comment

Hft, that comment I can not disagree with ! However, there are some things that can not just be swept under the rug and thus forgotten or not talked about. We all face things that we are not happy about or don't look forward to, but does that simply mean then that they just don't exist or have no bearing on our lives ? That is like not going to the doctor for fear he might find something wrong or find a seious illness. I hate politics, mostly for what they stand for, but that doesn't make them go away and make my life any easier either ! I think the reason for the "behave badly" part just goes to indicate how serious the subject is and how much control it has on people's lives. I would love to not be concerned about poitics, however they control the entire aspects of our lives, I don't care how far we stick our heads in the sand.

Comment

Rich and HFT, thanks for commenting on this thread.
                        I value your opinions. At least you both had the courage to come forward.
                        Thanks again, Plus ones !!!

Comment

What we should really be concerned about, besides the Supreme Court appointments, is the fact the Hillary's closest aid, Huma Abadine has ties to the Brotherhood.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                            What we should really be concerned about, besides the Supreme Court appointments, is the fact the Hillary's closest aid, Huma Abadine has ties to the Brotherhood.
                            Who is the Brotherhood the mafia or the black panthers?

Comment

For the last 8 years I have had to listen to nonsense about Obama doing all those things.
                              Now it looks like I will have to listen to dire warnings about Hillary taking my guns for the next 4 years.
                              It is not going to happen.
                              She is not going to take your guns.
                              She couldn't if she wanted to.
                              She doesn't want to.
                              I dont want crazy people and wife beaters to have guns, neither did the NRA until they found out the Democrats didn't want that either.
                              Hillary will be President, not Emperor, Congress writes the laws.
                              We still have a Constitution, until they pass that Christian Sharia Law.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget