Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol,no one here has never witnessed trick shots?pennies with a .22 is just the opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol,no one here has never witnessed trick shots?pennies with a .22 is just the opener

lol,no one here has never witnessed trick shots?pennies with a .22 is just the opener

im 12 years old and shoot dimes at 200 yards becuz penies are to easy im also 6'5 and can bench press more than you dont try to brag 6phunter pennies are easy

Comment

And in regards to this and your other question concerning the same thing,
      I hope it is also the closer, who cares ???

Comment

Originally posted by MasterHunter00 View Post
        im 12 years old and shoot dimes at 200 yards becuz penies are to easy im also 6'5 and can bench press more than you dont try to brag 6phunter pennies are easy
        In a previous post, 6phunter asked about shooting pennies in the air, and most of us chided him for safety issues, no backstop, etc. Sounds like you're shooting at stationary targets -- and shooting well, no doubt! Might want to go softly with the ego-trip, though; we're generally a humble bunch around here.

Comment

You get a little older and you realize it's because dimes fly straighter.

Comment

Pretty sure MasterHunter is being sarcastic, in which case I say well done.

Comment

Of course I've seen trick shots (you ever heard of Youtube?). I just haven't done any myself, and don't intend to try any time soon. I'd rather save my ammo and time for ordinary practice methods.

Comment

who you think i am tioughnioga? stationary targets? no way i shoot them in the air 200 yaerds is candy i have eagle eye vision. mom told me so. dead center every time. im 12 years old and could be a bodyguard.

Comment

I can't believe you joined the site to open up with this. Can't you meet girls, or at least find pictures of girls on that thing?

Comment

jcarlin your mom needed a break so i jumped on the computer

Comment

These are all a good bunch of guys here, MasterHunteroo, let's keep this clean and intelligent and leave
                      family out of it okay ? If not find some other place to show off that you are still not even 12 years old !!!

Comment

Lol.

Comment

My own fault, bowhunter. On a lot of sites I can ignore the trolling. This one is so much more civilized the majority of the time, that I get irritated quickly.

Comment

I know jcarlin, no apology needed. When family gets involved in someone's comment, there is always quick
                            irritation and even anger, completly normal and human reaction !!

Comment

It sure isn't a coincidence that this site and Field and Stream (usually) are always very civil and respectful in tone. I've always found hunters and fishermen to be more mindful of manners than a lot of people in other pursuits. Funny that we're characterized by so many in unflattering ways, when really we're just about the most gentlemanly folks around. On other kinds of sites, even my local newspaper, the nasty comments start right off the bat -- even after the most simple, straightforward report. Any of that on here or FS really is out of place, and there's always someone (usually several) quick to say "enough!"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• The new king.
                                by 99explorer
                                The queen has twins by C-section, so it is impossible to tell who would have been born first and would become the next king.
                                Now the twins are adults...
                                Yesterday, 04:27 PM
                              • Sisters.
                                by 99explorer
                                Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, within minutes of each other, in the same month and year, and yet they are not twins.
                                How...
                                Yesterday, 09:32 AM
                              • Rice for sale.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man can buy rice for $1 per pound in the U.S.A.
                                He buys tons of the stuff, and sells it all in India for a nickel a pound.
                                He soon becomes...
                                08-18-2019, 06:43 PM
                              • Strangers meet.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is able to contact his long lost brother who he has never met.
                                They agree to meet in a crowded public place.
                                No identification markers...
                                08-16-2019, 11:03 PM
                              • OU football
                                by FirstBubba
                                Big G, thought you might like to know, I'm going to watch some OU football this fall.
                                The orthopaedic surgeon who rebuilt my hip is retired and...
                                08-16-2019, 10:35 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X