Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody want to sell some old or worn out hunting gear to a new young hunter for a dollar? I would appreciate anything. Lea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody want to sell some old or worn out hunting gear to a new young hunter for a dollar? I would appreciate anything. Lea

Does anybody want to sell some old or worn out hunting gear to a new young hunter for a dollar? I would appreciate anything. Leave a response and i ill see about e-mailing you. Thank You Soooooo Much.

I HIGHLY APPRECIATE CALLS !!

Comment

What are you looking for Penn State? I'll admit I've got some gear collecting dust (though my calls are all in use.
      I'm in SE PA.

Comment

I highly appreciate the offer. Id like to get some camos for coyote hunting and anything else that doesn't get used. Despite the name, im actually currently in south California due to my Fathers military obligations. Thank You Very much. You are really helping a junior out. Please dont feel obligated to anything at all. If you could leave a list of the items that you are willing to pawn off that would be great. Thank You!! Again please dont feel obligated and if you change your mind, thats no problem, however please tell me. I thank You Again for your kindness and willingness.

Comment

forgot to mention that upland and waterfowl gear is greatly appreciated also. Thank You

Comment

let me take a look through.

Comment

Size?

Comment

adult sml-med

Comment

i could probly make lg. work too. I really dont want to sound like i come from a poor or needy family and cant afford such clothing, and i really dont want to be a burdon to you or your family. If you have anything you think you might use, please keep it. Im really just looking for some coyote and upland gear. The reason i say large can work too is because im a growing young man who will probobly fit perfectly into such clothes soon. I thank You greatly, and no worries if you cant find anything.

Comment

After much consideration i have decided to decline any further donations or sales. Thank You for your concern and willingness

Comment

There are a variety of internet sites that offer free postings---grocery stores still offer cards that can be placed for ads looking for just about anything.Or perhaps placing an ad in your local paper would get some response.One of the obstacles facing new hunters especially the young is cost.

Comment

please disregard all information in my answers as well as in the question.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Home Defense
                          by jhjimbo
                          If you are using your bird gun for double duty of house defense remember to remove the plug. Might as well have full magazine capacity. Also, I have...
                          Yesterday, 02:15 PM
                        • Pay it forward
                          by fitch270
                          I'm not sure how much interest this will generate but I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. As a way of saying thanks for the help and entertainment...
                          10-18-2020, 01:34 PM
                        • Reloading Gear Order
                          by fitch270
                          I have a bunch of stuff in a cart at Midway and wanted to check with you guys before I place the order. A few things on the cheap side I want to make...
                          10-17-2020, 08:31 AM
                        • Ruger Oops! Round 2
                          by dewman
                          Asked girls if they want it. (Mk4 Hunter) No. We want another rifle so we aren't sharing the one single shot. Some phone calls and a pal & me meet...
                          10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
                        • Who hunts big game with a handgun?
                          by Ernie
                          Any handgun hunters here?
                          Describe your hunting handguns (With Pics!) whether they be revolvers, semi-autos or single-shot specialty pistols.
                          10-16-2020, 02:01 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X