Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun show today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The gun show was sparse with only 2 dozen tables but l had some good talks with a couple guys about Marble's knives.
    1864 and today.
    Built like a Mack. Boiling sweetcorn in water heated in the engine's boiler.

    Spent a lot of time on H's like these.
    .
    Last edited by franchi20; 09-08-2022, 09:43 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
      The gun show was sparse with only 2 dozen tables but l had some good talks with a couple guys about Marble's knives.
      1864 and today.
      Built like a Mack. Boiling sweetcorn in water heated in the engine's boiler.

      Spent a lot of time on H's like these.
      .


      You lost me there Franchi, but in quoting you a bunch of stuff popped up that isn’t in your post so maybe it’s the site being wonky.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by fitch270 View Post



        You lost me there Franchi, but in quoting you a bunch of stuff popped up that isn’t in your post so maybe it’s the site being wonky.
        It wasn't easy making the pictures show in the order I wanted, or line with the captions. I'm not schooled on how to work this machine, just making it up as I go.

        Comment


        • #19
          WTH? All the pictures on my post are gone. Sumptin ain't right.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
            WTH? All the pictures on my post are gone. Sumptin ain't right.
            That’s what I meant earlier, I never did see them but when quoting you the picture info is included in the quote.

            A2E581DB-49F6-4A7F-98F6-534BA8B2CE78.png

            The site has been adding links into regular users posts on occasion as well, something’s funky for sure.

            Comment


            • #21
              I put pictures again. Can you see them?

              Comment


              • #22
                Nope, no pics or links to pics

                Comment


                • #23
                  Nothing here either.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I put them in my original post and can see them on my machine. I wonder what's going on.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      These are the pictures. Fit them to the captions.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 5 photos.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Clicked on the “5” at the bottom of the post and could see all of them. Cool old machines. My sister’s FiL passed away a couple years ago, he had a collection of about 20 Farmall’s in various states of restoration. Most of them ran. Sold at an auction last year and they did well.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Yeah, I got all five too.
                          Love those old machines.
                          There is a house out on Ok Hwy 5B that has about 40 or 50 old Farmalls, McCormick, John Deere and iron wheel tractors of several makes, models and sizes!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I’m heading to the big fall Syracuse show this weekend. Looks like the Kid is meeting me there from the other direction. I’m
                            not sure if he wants to see me or if he’s just sick of being stuck on campus for so long now. Either way Dad’s looking forward to some quality time with his boy.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                              I’m heading to the big fall Syracuse show this weekend. Looks like the Kid is meeting me there from the other direction. I’m
                              not sure if he wants to see me or if he’s just sick of being stuck on campus for so long now. Either way Dad’s looking forward to some quality time with his boy.
                              Heading down south Friday to spend a couple of weeks with our youngest. Can hardly wait! 😃

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

                                Heading down south Friday to spend a couple of weeks with our youngest. Can hardly wait! 😃

                                As always, safe travels!

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

                                Right Rail 1 Ad

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2 Ad

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Right Rail 3 Ad

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X