No announcement yet.

Leupold screwed me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard from reputable source that the Swaro Z3 is better than the Leupold VX3i but not by much.

Comment

Have two Leupold "Freedom" series scopes.
      On my 6.8mm Rem SPC, is a 1.5-4×20
      On my bull barrel 5.56/.223 is a 3-9×40

Right now, both shoot lights out. But both are on AR's and recoil is negligible.
      I'm at 1" to 1.5" groups at 100. They need a little fine tuning, but I'll get there.

A week ago, I picked up the 6.8mm to move it.....the scope rotated in the rings! WT.....?
      Spent yesterday stripping the scope, leveling the upper receiver, gas block to the barrel. Leveled the scope and torqued the screws.
      Scrubbed the barrel, dusted the scope lens and lubed the BCG.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
        New Vx3i on my 3006. Was sent back immediately for crud on crosshair. Fixed and back fairly quick.Adjustments are of strong click in one axis, the other works as it should but feels mushy.
        Expected better.

Where are the Swarovski z3 made?
        Might buy a couple to replace some Gold rings.
        Swaroski scopes and crystal are made in Austria. Customer Service in Rhode Island.

Comment

Z3 and Z5 i think assembled in US.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget