Cabela’s / Bass Pro promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
    Asspro has always been a train wreck and derailed Cabelas with it. Now, they’ll be taking Sportsman’s Warehouse down the schitter with them both. I have a ton of quality Cabelas hunting clothing that I bought over the years and since I only wear it during season, it has lasted. A pair of waders and goretex boots failed and their Forever Warranty expired with BPS. Waders were only a year old when the boots cracked. I’m done with their cheap crap. I’ll make do or head elsewhere.
    Exactly this.

Comment

I made a beer run to the big city and came back by a Cabelas.
      Had some ammo, but my LGS actually has more variety and same pricing.
      While I like to support mom n pop, or splurge when making it a day in the big city.........

my local farm store has some ammo 1/3 less. Same brand/type.

One thing noticed, nobody has 12 ga foster slugs from Win or Rem. Nobody.
      Season will be here soon enough.

Not everybody has changed to HP rifle or PCR.

2 3/4" 12 ga, reg stuff...........saw only for 15.99 (for 5) and out of stock.
      Typo?

Don't think so.

If I go public land I have a shotgun I can run, dunno how many Activ slugs I have left. Have to dig for em I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
        If I go public land I have a shotgun I can run, dunno how many Activ slugs I have left. Have to dig for em I reckon.
        My suggestion is to use a crossbow if you can't find slugs.

Comment

Dude, im waiting on my new Blackwidow recurve limbs. Would buy an xbow for my kid though, if she wants to hunt early season.

Ill give up bowhunting if I have to. X bows just aint my thing. Dont care what other people use.

i was enamored w recurves as a kid. Mom and dad shot em in the factory league, this area a hotbed of archery too. Plus those Fred Bear movies.

Functional art.

Am content to go after em w stick n string and break out a boomer or two when gun season comes.
          I like gun season fine.

Its just different.

I do have some revolvers i could run on public, or trim my .35 rem cases to our PCR spec and run my 760.

Have a Benelli clone Stoeger w ghost ring I havent shot yet. Found some Federal fosters. And a box of WW .243 dxp....so may hit the range tomorrow.

Comment

Dude, im waiting on my new Blackwidow recurve limbs. Would buy an xbow for my kid though, if she wants to hunt early season.

Ill give up bowhunting if I have to. X bows just aint my thing. Dont care what other people use.

i was enamored w recurves as a kid. Mom and dad shot em in the factory league, this area a hotbed of archery too. Plus those Fred Bear movies.

Functional art.

Am content to go after em w stick n string and break out a boomer or two when gun season comes.
            I like gun season fine.

Its just different.

I do have some revolvers i could run on public, or trim my .35 rem cases to our PCR spec and run my 760.

Have a Benelli clone Stoeger w ghost ring I havent shot yet. Found some Federal fosters. And a box of WW .243 dxp....so may hit the range tomorrow.

Functional art.

Yep, nicely put!

Comment

Look at Blacktail bows....stunning. way too nice for me to take hunting

Comment

Friday I went to the local Bass Pro and bought a camo boat cushion. I'll use it in the canoe and on the deer stand. They had several Butt-Outs on the shelf but no ammo

Comment

I hear ya and to each their own. I consider crossbows just another tool to drop deer and pigs. I'm more into function over looks when it comes to field equipment.

Comment

I still kill stuff w my less than progressive items LOL

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget