Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PigHunter
    replied
    I look forward to seeing your comments. It would be nice to also post them at F&S. This site is on it's last breath.

Leave a comment:

• dewman
    started a topic Red dot rampage!!!!

Red dot rampage!!!!

Jhjimbo's red dot question over on F&S sparked lively discussion when a bunch of us fellas met up for lunch. Culminating in this weekend we are getting together at a buddies farm to blast plastic jugs of every size and description, white flyers, shoot n' sees, a washer&dryer, among other things. Red dots of every description, made by primary arms,tasco,Burris,bushnell,bsa,truglo,ncstar,nikon , and sight-mark. We had no idea we all had this many. Going to put this little japan made no name on a 870 and shoot slugs. I also put my bushnell tr-25 on my 7Rmag BAR and of course my Ruger mk3 & nikon spur. Going to be a hoot.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget