Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys have any plans for your income tax return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatilsVersy
    replied
    Honestly, I've thought about it many times. But I wasn't interested because I didn't know it was such an important thing. Until I saw that my friends had such an offer and things were going pretty well, then they offered me to be interested in the field of 1099 for freelancers in case I would like to go deeper and realize that I wanted this or not. I am in the process of knowing, and I am interested in all the details given. Not only are they attractive, but they are also helpful for my future, so I recommend them to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Originally posted by Treestand View Post
    Big G turn your ramp 180* Your boards will take any weight and without sagging...You must be a plumber!!;-(( I'm buying a Schoolhouse Chopper (AR-15) NOT!!
    Tree, the Amish made the ramp and set it. The Amish knows how to use the pressure treated wood. I know pipes they know wood. ?

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    Got a decent federal refund but owe WV most of it so no new guns with my tax money this year. Once I get more saved up my next gun will probably be another pistol, or another 270. I did, however, use the little bit I got to buy a tent and bow target. Let my wife use the rest.
    Yes. Even though we live in NC, because we’re stationed here with the military we still pay WV income tax and not NC tax. My wife’s job does not take out tax for WV, so when we file our return it’s all paid then.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Honk, do you pay canadian taxes and u.s. taxes ?
    Which taxes would be higher ? Do you need permission to buy property / cabin in Canada and are the rules the same all across the country ?

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
    I never get a cash refund. I always rig it so I pay income taxes at the end of the year deadline rather than let the government use my money for nothing and then refund it in April. Required some self-discipline in the old days to make sure there was enough on hand to pay it without dipping into line of credit but it was usually not difficult. Much easier now that my income is almost entirely from pensions and investments. That six grand tax bill last year was something of a kick in the pants. However, during the year those funds pulled in almost seven percent in the hands of my investment councilor so I came out way ahead.
    It's amazing that whenever a user votes for the liberal party, there is a Government check coming into the household. Rock Rat and Hoski for example.
    The puzzle fits those liberal supports to a tee. ?
    No disrespect to anybody, I am just calling a spade a spade. ????

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    I pay Canadian income taxes. Even my US income (e.g. Social Security) is taxed up here. It's due to a tax treaty between the two countries. If I was living down there on December 31, as I understand it my income taxes would be paid in US.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    Got a decent federal refund but owe WV most of it so no new guns with my tax money this year. Once I get more saved up my next gun will probably be another pistol, or another 270. I did, however, use the little bit I got to buy a tent and bow target. Let my wife use the rest.
    I've got several friends who at one time or another have owed the state of Maine. There's were mostly for unpaid fines. I'm assuming you're paying in toward state income taxe...?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter
    My Federal tax to be paid is roughly equal to my State refund. So, there are no additional funds for firearms this Spring. Especially since I've been spending on suppressors and reloading components.

However, a .22lr bolt action with threaded barrel by late Summer is a strong possibility.
    They got under my garage - same thing, crushed stone and concrete.

Leave a comment:

• 6phunter
    replied
    I have a taxidermist bill,it will cover that ok,with enough left to pay insurance on my household. LOL,gone but not forgottten.

Leave a comment:

• jcarlin
    replied
    Originally posted by jcarlin View Post
    double post
    yet weirdly I've been unable to respond to the pocket knives post

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    double post
    That's two more than some of us are getting! Time to email Natalie again ...

Leave a comment:

• rockhound
    replied
    Nice shed! My Mom had one delivered by the Amish and the price was close the what I had paid in materials for a smaller shed. Tax returns are almost equal to the locale Co and city tax where I work. So it just goes from one form of Gov to another. Anything left over goes for our yearly auto insurance.

Leave a comment:

• jcarlin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
    I never get a cash refund. I always rig it so I pay income taxes at the end of the year deadline rather than let the government use my money for nothing and then refund it in April. Required some self-discipline in the old days to make sure there was enough on hand to pay it without dipping into line of credit but it was usually not difficult. Much easier now that my income is almost entirely from pensions and investments. That six grand tax bill last year was something of a kick in the pants. However, during the year those funds pulled in almost seven percent in the hands of my investment councilor so I came out way ahead.
    It aint free Honk. Someone else is still paying for it.

Leave a comment:

• jcarlin
    replied
    We'll be owing a couple grand as usual I imagine. But it's annual bonus time at the wife's work a small quarterly for me, and I'm probably going to move some money to pay off debts I don't like hanging out there.

Coincidentally though, a decent shed to replace the little box store steel shed, plus old goat shed I moved up to the drive for the lawn tractor looks to be under serious consideration. I could care less about the sheds, they keep rain off things but the wife doesn't like the mismatched appearance.
    That's my plan as well. I don't have to travel a mile to run into the first household wearing bonnets. My only concern is I'm likely looking at least 12 or 16 x8 and the house wiring might be an obstacle to a vehicle placing directly where I want it depending on total height.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Parallax adj
    by CD2
    Somebody wanted my Leupold VX1 3-9x a while back and figured Id get a new Freedom .22 lr model to replace it.

Bud never came for scope and...
    08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
  • TriggerTech installed
    by fitch270
    First off an apology, the lens protector on my cellphone case is getting scuffed up so pics aren’t so clear.

Mailman brought this yesterday,...
    08-06-2022, 10:09 PM
  • Aquila ammo test
    by dewman
    Tested Aquila Super Colibri (590fps), Super Extra hp (1280fps) & Interceptor (1470 fps ).
    Super Colibri (590) maybe good up to 30' 3-1/2"-4"...
    08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
  • Show and Tell
    by Amflyer
    Show me a picture and tell me (us) about your favorite hunting or fishing something.
    08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
  • College Orientation News
    by fitch270
    Yesterday I finally got to check out the college the Kid will be attending in just three short weeks. I wasn’t really sure what to expect but left with...
    07-30-2022, 12:37 AM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X