Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabela's Pulls Their Large Inventory Of Bump~ Fire Stocks Out Of All Stores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabela's Pulls Their Large Inventory Of Bump~ Fire Stocks Out Of All Stores!

Cabela's Removes Bump~Fire Stocks from there On Line Service! I have not seen any Other Sports Stores offer them! Have You?

hmm. So... I have never felt the need for a bump stock because I know my way around a sear, and I know what exactly to do if I ever wanted to do it; which I don't.

That being said. I feel strangely inclined to buy one just because Anti's don't want people to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      hmm. So... I have never felt the need for a bump stock because I know my way around a sear, and I know what exactly to do if I ever wanted to do it; which I don't.

That being said. I feel strangely inclined to buy one just because Anti's don't want people to have one.
      Good luck Bucky, But None to be had on line or Box Stores Black market only$$$.

Comment

JMO) I feel we are on the road as PA, NO center fire semi-autos rifles for hunting Big Or Small game.

Comment

I wasn't interested in buying one anyway. Makes no difference to me. I'll use a 12 gauge if in a hurry to put a lot of projectiles downrange.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
            JMO) I feel we are on the road as PA, NO center fire semi-autos rifles for hunting Big Or Small game.
            Nah, the genie is out of the bottle and there's no easy way to put him back in. Too many of the youngsters are comfortable using black rifles for hunting. Heck, I really don't like the things but will be hunting with an AR this season anyway. I'm hoping the 300 BO will be useful on groups of pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
              I wasn't interested in buying one anyway. Makes no difference to me. I'll use a 12 gauge if in a hurry to put a lot of projectiles downrange.
              PIGHUNTER: His downrange was 400+ yards. Can you get that with your shotgun? Shotgun to rifle is always apples and oranges. If he was toting a 12 injuries and fatalities would have been a fluke. Side note: Did you see the suppressor for the Ruger 22/45 in the squirrel hunting blog? $310. Check it out.

Comment

Dewman, I thought about range when making my comment. It would be hard for me to prove shooting 400+ yards was self defense. I'll take another look at that suppressor. Lately I've been considering a .45 caliber with adaptable threads. That way I could use it for my threaded .22, 357, and 300 BO. But $310 is 1/2 the cost of what I've been looking at. What gripes me is the long wait.

Comment

The NRA seems to be interested in a discussion about a possible ban on bump-fire stocks for AR-platform rifles, which seem to be the best-selling rifles in America. Their popularity may take a hit when and if bump-fire stocks are no longer available.

Comment

Rumor has it BATF-EX Suppressors New price Stamp tag: $5K Ouch!

Comment

This girl can shoot.
                      Bump fire demo. Fires about 400 rounds/min vs M-16 at 700 rounds/min.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post

Craigslist Bump-Fire Stocks $300.00 AR/AKs

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          The NRA seems to be interested in a discussion about a possible ban on bump-fire stocks for AR-platform rifles, which seem to be the best-selling rifles in America. Their popularity may take a hit when and if bump-fire stocks are no longer available.
                          That will upset First Bubba, "Give an inch they will want a yard".
                          Honker stated on an earlier F&S thread, we don't need those firearms for hunting. :-(
                          No wonder why Honk said he voted for Hillary.

Comment

One monster killer does something stupid and the Democratic congresswomen from California get their panties up, and start demanding for more gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                              Hey jhTreebo another Top Answer for yourself?
                              I remember when you were the Top Answer Cop Czar at F&S.
                              You will never catch jhjimbo.
                              He has a two year head start on you. LMAO

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pieces of gold.
                                by 99explorer
                                Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
                                Yesterday, 06:45 PM
                              • Mansion on fire.
                                by 99explorer
                                One of Jeffrey Epstein's mansions is on fire.
                                It has three main rooms. One is full of money in cash, another contains valuable paintings, and the...
                                Yesterday, 10:04 AM
                              • Firing squad.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is shot by 12 members of a firing squad, and the squad officer administers the coup de grace with a bullet to the head.
                                This final shot does...
                                08-22-2019, 09:07 PM
                              • Lost in the woods.
                                by 99explorer
                                You are lost in the woods and come to a fork in the road.
                                One path leads to civilization and the other will get you lost forever.
                                Two Indians...
                                08-22-2019, 01:24 PM
                              • Books on a shelf.
                                by 99explorer
                                There are several books on a bookshelf.
                                If one book is fourth from the left and sixth from the right, how many books are on the shelf?
                                08-21-2019, 02:19 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X