Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Y'all are Rattling What do you use Real Horn, Plactic Horn or a Rattle Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    I found a green pair of large fake antlers laying in the woods. They are to big for Jersey. Deer would have a heart attack hearing them banging. They would work better in a Midwest State or Canada with larger bucks.
    I would rather use smaller size real antlers.
    Plus one, 99.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      I found a green pair of large fake antlers laying in the woods. They are to big for Jersey. Deer would have a heart attack hearing them banging. They would work better in a Midwest State or Canada with larger bucks.
      I would rather use smaller size real antlers.
      The barn and silo painted was really funny. LMAO
      I love the farmer's mom with the walker painted.
      99, your reply had me laughing also.?

Comment

I own a pack-rack (those plastic disc looking things) but I'm not one much for calling

Comment

hmm I think there are some wimpy bucks out where I hunt. I have seen some fights and honestly the last one I saw, I thought a guy was "spamming" a rattling call.
          That being said, where I typically hunt, rattling and grunting are good ways to scare off bucks. I think since it's public land that it's probably over hunted and those are young bucks. Still, a good way to spook some bucks.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hotel guest.
            by 99explorer
            A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock on the door.
            She opens the door to find a man that she has never seen before.
            The...
            Today, 08:41 PM
          • Plane crash.
            by 99explorer
            A passenger plane crashes on the exact border between the U.S. and Canada.
            Where do they bury the survivors?
            Today, 03:16 PM
          • Animals on the ark.
            by 99explorer
            How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
            Today, 02:08 PM
          • The college student puzzle..
            by 99explorer
            A student rides his scooter to the train station to go to college. His home in between two train stations.
            The first station is a mile from home,...
            Yesterday, 01:58 PM
          • Pieces of gold.
            by 99explorer
            Which is worth more, a pound of $10 gold pieces, or half a pound of $20 gold pieces?
            08-23-2019, 06:45 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X