Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for a pair of low profile hunting gloves I can shoot with. I will be turkey hunting with them so they don't need to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a pair of low profile hunting gloves I can shoot with. I will be turkey hunting with them so they don't need to

I am looking for a pair of low profile hunting gloves I can shoot with. I will be turkey hunting with them so they don't need to be sent suppressing. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I highly recommend Manzellas Bowhunting Gloves for all outdoor pursuits that require manual dexterity, they are very good, and don't cost an arm and a leg.

Comment

I use a thin pair of Under Armour gloves. Good camo pattern, they do not restrict you hand from moving, and they have a good grip(I've had mine for 2+ years and they still haven't started to wear down). Despite being so thin, they are actually pretty warm on cold days and on warmer days they allow your hands to breath. Another great thing about them is that on cold days you can slip thicker gloves on top of them for extra warmth.

Comment

I bought the "Cabela's GORE-TEX® Insulated Shooting Gloves" (on sale for $35 right now) about three years ago and absolutely love 'em. Wear 'em pheasant hunting all season, even some waterfowling, driving, training, etc. I also like the Sitka shooting gloves, but they're for a little more warm weather; not much protection when it's cold...good tactile feel though.

Comment

Hi...

"Low profile" gloves? Guess I'm not familiar with that phrase.

What would be considered 'high profile' gloves?

Comment

@Bob Hansen, he means thin and form-fitting, so you can feel the gun/bow/whatever when you're wearing them. High profile would be heavy winter gloves, mittens and the like.

Comment

Hi...

Thanks, huntfishtrap.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Son of a Fitch; goin' mobile
                by fitch270
                Kid got his drivers license today, only points off were for not actually turning to look behind him when he pulled out from parallel parking. I told him...
                Today, 08:27 PM
              • Unusual Sound
                by jhjimbo
                At camp in S. Ohio I was almost asleep and I heard the strangest howl-screech, bark that I have ever heard. Raised the hair on my neck. About 30min later...
                Today, 02:17 PM
              • bedding on new rifle
                by Amflyer
                Finally painted some release and on the action and blocked the undercuts with clay. Was out of the commercial release, a vinyl paint on solution by Brownells,...
                Today, 12:22 AM
              • Pictures blocked when logged out?
                by fitch270
                Can't quite figure this one out since it doesn't happen on F&S, if I'm not logged in posted pictures aren't showing up. Doubt its just me.
                Yesterday, 08:57 PM
              • Son of a Fitch: turkey taxidermy
                by fitch270

The kid put this together with his solo bird from this spring. He split a slice of maple for the mounting board, dried the...
                09-23-2020, 07:43 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X