Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever tried a tree saddle? I was looking at one in the store and it seemed extremely uncomfortable. Anyone have any ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PigHunter
    replied
    At my age it's not for me but for a younger and more athletic guy it could be just the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    I haven't used one but I know a very successful bowhunter who has used that method.

The best resource is saddlehunter.com … they have a section for new hunters.

Leave a comment:

• Has anyone ever tried a tree saddle? I was looking at one in the store and it seemed extremely uncomfortable. Anyone have any ex

Has anyone ever tried a tree saddle? I was looking at one in the store and it seemed extremely uncomfortable. Anyone have any experience with them?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X