Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a bushnell banner scope with split reticles it can be taken apart the reticles look like they could be screwed in and ou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a bushnell banner scope with split reticles it can be taken apart the reticles look like they could be screwed in and ou

i have a bushnell banner scope with split reticles it can be taken apart the reticles look like they could be screwed in and out can they it from th 90s

With the proper tools and correct punctuation, you can accomplish many things.

Comment

ok i need to replace them how

Comment

If that scope screws apart then it isn't worth mesing with. That's all I can get out of this poorly worded indecipherable post. Ask for someone to send you one for free. They love that.

Comment

yeah right i just need a new reticle to screw in

Comment

Send it back to bushnel. It's your only hope.

Comment

reallly all i need is to screw out reticle and screw in new its from the 1990

Comment

When you opened that scope, you destroyed is seal and released any inert gas that was in the scope to prevent fogging. That scope is now virtually useless without factory renovation. Now, if you take it into varying temperatures, it will fog and will eventually corrode from the moisture inside, complicating the fact that you can't see through it any more. Get it rebuilt or get a new one.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget