Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The question that I had about gasoline additive was referring to the additive for gas with ethanol,and what is suggested as an a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question that I had about gasoline additive was referring to the additive for gas with ethanol,and what is suggested as an a

The question that I had about gasoline additive was referring to the additive for gas with ethanol,and what is suggested as an additive for snowmobiles, ATVs, etc. and chain saws, etc. i understand that a dditive must be added for use in snowmobiles. Was wondering about the rest.

Look in the instruction manual for your machine. If it's not in there contact the manufacturer. They will be your best resource. Always look to the maker for questions like that.

Comment

Most gasoline already has 10%-15% ethanol already mixed in the fuel additives are usually methanol, or some other high combustion temp solvent.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget