Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THinking about buying myself a trail cam for christmas, i dont have any ideas of what kind to get and suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THinking about buying myself a trail cam for christmas, i dont have any ideas of what kind to get and suggestions.

THinking about buying myself a trail cam for christmas, i dont have any ideas of what kind to get and suggestions.

I'd check out www.trailcampro.com, the website tests and rates a bunch of the trailcams on the market. I personally own two cuddebacks and a Bushnell Trophy cam. Both are great, the cuddeback takes nicer pictures since they are flash, but the Trophy Cam has video and is infrared.

Comment

PRIMOS TRUTHCAMS ARE HARD TO BEAT. BUT IF MONEY IS NO OPTION THE CUDDIEBACKS ARE VERRY GOOD BUT AT MY LOCAL PRO SHOP SELLS THEM FOR $300

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ugggghhh
        by fitch270
        Didn’t have a chance to get pics because there wasn’t any shoulder to pull over onto, but saw a beaut of an 8pt laying dead just off the road today....
        Yesterday, 09:40 PM
      • Score!!!!
        by fitch270
        Took my wife out tonight for her birthday at a Japanese restaurant out of town. Excellent meal. The place happens to be next door to our closest Walmart...
        07-19-2021, 09:42 PM
      • Weather conditions
        by fitch270
        My Rain songs thread on F&S led me to thinking about this.

One thing I’ve always enjoyed is still hunting in a steady drizzle with...
        07-17-2021, 09:10 AM
      • Purchase Hesitation?
        by fitch270
        I possibly had one of those “He who hesitates is lost” moments this past weekend. Hard to tell because I didn’t ask if they had any available in...
        07-13-2021, 09:51 PM
      • Spammers?
        by fitch270
        Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the occasional odd comments by new users on here. The “Elk scope” question in Whitetail Hunting up above...
        07-13-2021, 04:49 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X