Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the October 2015 issue there is an article by David Brown referencing CHUGGING CORKS . WHERE CAN I GET THESE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the October 2015 issue there is an article by David Brown referencing CHUGGING CORKS . WHERE CAN I GET THESE

In the October 2015 issue there is an article by David Brown referencing CHUGGING CORKS . WHERE CAN I GET THESE

If I had any idea what these things are, maybe I could give you some
    help. There is a lot of chugging going in bars, lots of corks too, maybe
    the guys there can give you an idea. Seriosly though, I will be looking
    for further answers just to learn what the heck you are asking about!!
    Good luck and next time ask something that I know more about, this
    thing is even hard to BS about and get away with it.

Comment

Betty---They are also known as popping corks and you can get them at Bass Pro, probably Cabela's as well. They are quite common down here on the Gulf Coast. You can put a live shrimp on the hook with a popping cork above and the commotion made on the (slow) retrieve imitates a speckled trout feeding. They come weighted and unweighted, depending on how far you want to chunk one.

All the tackle shops down here sell them. They work. Best of luck with the fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
        Betty---They are also known as popping corks and you can get them at Bass Pro, probably Cabela's as well. They are quite common down here on the Gulf Coast. You can put a live shrimp on the hook with a popping cork above and the commotion made on the (slow) retrieve imitates a speckled trout feeding. They come weighted and unweighted, depending on how far you want to chunk one.

All the tackle shops down here sell them. They work. Best of luck with the fishing.
        Many thanks for enlightening me with that information as well as Betty. Here in Michigan we don't do
        much Gulf Coast type fishing so my knowledge of Chugging Corks was even less than I can tell you
        about women. I don't mean to on purpose sound stupid, but there are some things you can just not
        cover up.

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post

Sometimes the hardest thing to say is, "I don't know." No shame in ignorance, only in willful ignorance.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget