Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to the oregon coast this week and i am wanting to do some fishing from the beach got any tips on what to use or how t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to the oregon coast this week and i am wanting to do some fishing from the beach got any tips on what to use or how t

I am going to the oregon coast this week and i am wanting to do some fishing from the beach got any tips on what to use or how to do it and any other things to help. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Get some Super or Zara Spooks, soft plastic swim lures, 1/2 - 3/4 oz spoons, maybe some suspending Rapalas or Mirrolures. Take some extra 15-25 spools of line incase your get spooled by big fish. Always good to use quality swivels when fishing spoons. I use a 3-4 foot long leader using 20-30 Flourocarbon, keeps sharp rocks and teeth from cutting line.

Comment

make sher you are tied to something

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X