Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico in February 2010 and want to go deep sea fishing. Can anyone suggest a reputable chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico in February 2010 and want to go deep sea fishing. Can anyone suggest a reputable chart

I am going to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico in February 2010 and want to go deep sea fishing. Can anyone suggest a reputable charter in or around the Akumal/ Tulum area? There are so many that are not!

Thanks Texas Tom.....Only problem is we are not going through a travel agent. We look after everything ourselves. Were you closer to Akumal as we will be? Where is Chilly Willy's?

Comment

OK. I see. I was told that most of the best fishing charters run out of Puerto Morelos which is about 10 miles north of Playa Del Carmen. We were around Xel Ha. I believe you're going south of that.

Chilly Willy's is a gentlemens club south of Playa Del Carmen. Had my bachelor party there; quite an adventure.

Comment

Thanks Texas Tom....I will look into Puerto Morelos! You've been a great help! Have a good one!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget