Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting hit with a Northeaster winter storm Riley. 25 to 35 mph winds, with gusts at 50 mph. How the weather at your home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting hit with a Northeaster winter storm Riley. 25 to 35 mph winds, with gusts at 50 mph. How the weather at your home?

Heavy snow or heavy rain it depends where your located.
    Lots of flooding along the shore. The trees and electric lines dropping to.
    I pity any fisherman or the coast guard on the ocean today. ?

Check out this link from the Weather Channel.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-03-01-winter-storm-riley-noreaster-high-winds-coastal-flooding-heavy-snow
    Attached Files

Gary check my post on F&S ;-))

Comment

Sunny, temperature hovering around freezing, no wind. Lovely day (finally) for long walks with the dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
        Gary check my post on F&S ;-))
        No Thanks. I float over there once in a while and review four columns for good stuff.
        I assume you already asked the same question, "how's the weather in your neck of the woods?" ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
          Sunny, temperature hovering around freezing, no wind. Lovely day (finally) for long walks with the dogs.
          Honk, The cold weather doesn't bother Labs. They can swim in ice water. ?

Comment

The temperature has been going up and down this winter it will be in the negatives one week then positive the next
            Right now it's 11 degrees

Comment

For the weekend it's sunny here with highs in the 60's and lows about 40. Light wind and zero % chance of rain.

Comment

We had the storm thurs eve through nite. got 6" snow, high winds. the lights flickered a lot but never went completely off. all in the 30's + .

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                  We had the storm thurs eve through nite. got 6" snow, high winds. the lights flickered a lot but never went completely off. all in the 30's + .
                  Jim, our power went out at 8 pm Friday night. No TV and no computer. We light up our two lantern flashlights and played 500 Rummy at the kitchen table. The Lights came back on an hour later.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                    For the weekend it's sunny here with highs in the 60's and lows about 40. Light wind and zero % chance of rain.
                    Wow, nice March weather down in Bama. ?

Comment

I thought you would be a Pitch player - isn't there a Jersey Pitch variation ? High,Low Jack and the Game.
                      I used to play a lot but in the mid-west they have not heard of it.

Comment

Lillies blooming, trees budding, and lawn greening up. I'll be checking out mower blades and decks today.

Comment

Never heard of that game? I was going to play solitaire by myself, but my wife said want to play Rummy.
                          I love playing cutthroat competition in cards. LMA0 ????????

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                            Lillies blooming, trees budding, and lawn greening up. I'll be checking out mower blades and decks today.
                            Sounds like Florida. Treestand sits by his front window watching all the tiny bikinis going by. ??

Comment

One-on-one gin rummy is my favorite card game. When I was a kid, my mom and I would play it at the kitchen table every night in the wintertime. Every hand is all or nothing. Good way to toughen a kid up, mentally.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Outdoor Life's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Outdoor Life, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on outdoorlife.com.

Right Rail 1 Ad

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2 Ad

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Strangers meet.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man is able to contact his long lost brother who he has never met.
                                They agree to meet in a crowded public place.
                                No identification markers...
                                08-16-2019, 11:03 PM
                              • OU football
                                by FirstBubba
                                Big G, thought you might like to know, I'm going to watch some OU football this fall.
                                The orthopaedic surgeon who rebuilt my hip is retired and...
                                08-16-2019, 10:35 PM
                              • True romance.
                                by 99explorer
                                A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, a beautiful girl named Sarah.
                                The bus driver has to go on a long bus trip that will...
                                08-16-2019, 09:11 AM
                              • A question of standing.
                                by 99explorer
                                A man says to his father, "I'm standing behind you."
                                The father replies, "And I am standing behind you, son."
                                Could this...
                                08-15-2019, 01:59 PM
                              • Cashier problem.
                                by 99explorer
                                You are a cashier and owe a customer $41 change from a $50 bill.
                                You have every denomination of paper currency in the drawer except $1 bills, and...
                                08-14-2019, 03:39 PM

Right Rail 3 Ad

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X